Del Rey

Sudol

Adams

Day

Hannigan

Fisher

Hendricks

Goodwin

I left off Alicia Witt because I haven't seen or heard anything about her in like 10 years, and left off Laura Prepon cause she's blonde now.

Edit- Actually dark haired in the prison show from this year, blonde before that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Queequeg

Hendricks.  Beyond the obvious (very, extremely, wonderfully obvious), that voice is killer.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

MadImmortalMan

Hannigan. Easy.

It's Denisof though.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Queequeg

I think the correct answer is Alexandra Breckenridge, though. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ideologue

C'mon, how do you expect me to vote?  I need to make an informed decision.  Weigh ins, please?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Most of the Emolennial Languishtard community is going to vote for Alyson Hannigan, because she's the one that reminds their Assburger-addled brains of the cutie in high school they couldn't get the nerve up to ask what the homework assignment was for Trig last night.  And Buffy the Vampire Slayer was on during their formative masturbation years.

Now Christina Hendricks, that woman's got curves that'll deploy your fucking airbags.  Fisher and Adams are a dead heat for Place.

Ideologue

Of those listed, I'd vote Adams or Day.  Or, as Money correctly intuits with his brute Gen Xer intellect, Hannigan.  She is lovely.

Hendricks is very pretty and by no means would I actually not love to have sex with her.  However, the essence of the competition at the highest levels is not "would some loser like to fuck you."
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

My vote goes to Hendricks, especially for her appearances on Firefly.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sophie Scholl

Very tough call.  Maybe Fisher by a tiny bit over Hendricks?  Slight deduction for Hendricks for not being a real redhead.  Lana Del Rey is moving up the ranks.  Emma Stone is pretty decent as well, though not listed.  Heck, even that Dr. Who chick is alright, though in more of a cute way than a hot way.  Oh, Amanda Righetti from The Mentalist as well.  Outside of Hollywood Actresses, I've got to go with Faye Reagan.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ideologue

Emma Stone is a good catch, BA.  Good thing I ain't voted.
Kinemalogue

MadImmortalMan

While I loved Hendricks on Firefly, she's just not my type.

Honestly, I voted Hannigan because she's the shortest, has the most pleasing face shape, nicest smile and would be the easiest to toss around in bed. Small girls rule. It's mostly about attitude, tbh.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ideologue

Yeah, but when I say it, I'm a real Hitler.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 16, 2013, 02:37:33 AM
Yeah, but when I say it, I'm a real Hitler.

When MIM says it, he means "petite";  when you say it, it comes out "coke-riddled anorexic Calvin Klein model from Auschwitz".  That's why you're a real Hitler.  EWWW ARE THOSE THIGHS

Ideologue

Actually, when I say it, I just mean someone who isn't obese.  Which if it's a relative scale, means I've locked myself into 7s and aboves, an arena I cannot compete in.  This isn't a war, it's a murder.
Kinemalogue

Syt

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 16, 2013, 02:36:24 AM
While I loved Hendricks on Firefly, she's just not my type.

Honestly, I voted Hannigan because she's the shortest, has the most pleasing face shape, nicest smile and would be the easiest to toss around in bed. Small girls rule. It's mostly about attitude, tbh.

I normally go for petite over voluptuous, but in this case I make an exception.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.