2 (4%)
Other female
1 (2%)
Some dude
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2013, 02:23:12 AM
Most of the Emolennial Languishtard community is going to vote for Alyson Hannigan, because she's the one that reminds their Assburger-addled brains of the cutie in high school they couldn't get the nerve up to ask what the homework assignment was for Trig last night.  And Buffy the Vampire Slayer was on during their formative masturbation years.

Now Christina Hendricks, that woman's got curves that'll deploy your fucking airbags.  Fisher and Adams are a dead heat for Place.

How many of us are under 30 anymore?  I think you decades are starting to blend together.

Anyway, Hendricks for the huge rack.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Millennials top out around 31, 32 now.  We're all old.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Fuck you, nobody even used that term till I was over 20.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

My investment adviser told me the cutoff between generation X and Y was Jan 1 1976. For what it's worth.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Went with Adams, but could've gone with Stone. The other option is boring though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brazen

No love for Scully?

For those of us who refer a male ginge:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Brazen on December 16, 2013, 05:01:01 AM
No love for Scully?

She's blonde in Hannibal.

Another who looks awesome as a redhead but hasn't been one for a while- Rachel McAdams.

Iormlund

Syt

Also, why is Karen Gillan not on this list?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: Syt on December 16, 2013, 06:31:48 AM

Teach ain't a Who fan is the reason; dunno if that counts as an excuse.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I don't judge women based on appearance, you pigs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on December 16, 2013, 06:31:48 AM

It's impossible for one person to come up with a comprehensive list of this sort.  :sleep:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2013, 06:43:24 AM
I don't judge women based on appearance, you pigs.

No, you just use age. Like Ide, you are one trick poney.

I can't vote in this poll, I want them all. Altho, I think Hannigan looks better now on the door steps of 40 than 10 years ago.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Some of them are not hot at all.

Hendricks 100%.
██████
██████
██████