NFL Week 6: The Coughlin DeathWatch begins NOW

Started by CountDeMoney, October 10, 2013, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Didn't hear them cheering all that loudly. If they did, they're dumb. Yates just threw a 98 yard pick 6. Still no check.

CountDeMoney

This is turning out to be a whacky season all over the place.

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2013, 02:07:23 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on October 13, 2013, 01:57:40 PM
Man this game is garbage.  Rodgers looks like shit this year, I don't get it.  Once they get their huge paychecks they quit trying as hard I guess.

At least the Packers can move the ball despite themselves.

I just dont get how the Ravens OL cant protect Flacco or support the running game.  You cant tell me Matt Birk was that important.

I think opposing defenses have found Rodgers tick.  It's not a mean rush, its tall lineman that always have their hands up.  Three weeks in a row I keep hearing about defensive lineman always having their hands up and it seems that Rodgers is waaaaay more flustered in the pocket.

As in, even the season he was sacked nearly 70 times he didn't look this flustered in the pocket on a continual basis.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

I think this is the 1st GB game Ive seen this season, but Rodgers has certainly been missing on most of his quick outs today.

CountDeMoney

Neil

You know, they say that you shouldn't give up on the run and be one dimensional, but when you're this bad at it, you really can't get any worse.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Theyre showing some life.  Impressive.

Jeez, I cant believe how the Texans season has just fallen apart.  They were my AFC Super Bowl pick this year.  The wheels have completely fallen off.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2013, 02:07:23 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on October 13, 2013, 01:57:40 PM
Man this game is garbage.  Rodgers looks like shit this year, I don't get it.  Once they get their huge paychecks they quit trying as hard I guess.

At least the Packers can move the ball despite themselves.

I just dont get how the Ravens OL cant protect Flacco or support the running game.  You cant tell me Matt Birk was that important.

It all starts with the center!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

katmai

FFS Niners have two picks of Palmer yet losing 7-6 and don't look like they want to win this game at all.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Dang, quiet thread. Bengals pulled out a win, so not a peep from Ed of course.

Anyway, Bungles are alone atop the division, for now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

It was a disappointing Ravens loss.  Terrible line play, questionable coaching decisions, the whole nine yards.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.