"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 14, 2013, 10:05:20 AM
Pats win was glorious! :menace:

Those bitches that left the game early should be ashamed!  :mad:

Ditto for the ones who never showed up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2013, 09:56:28 AM
You missed the "lecture" but are pissed of anyway.  :lol:  the parts I heard were perfectly reasonable.

I caught it this morning.  But Costas was a self-righteous prick before the lecture, FWIW.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2013, 10:13:11 AM

Red Sox Playoffs > Regular Season Patriots
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2013, 10:14:06 AM
You missed the "lecture" but are pissed of anyway.  :lol:  the parts I heard were perfectly reasonable.

I caught it this morning.  But Costas was a self-righteous prick before the lecture, FWIW.

Probably since his gun control rant, right?

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 14, 2013, 10:19:16 AM
Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2013, 10:13:11 AM

Red Sox Playoffs > Regular Season Patriots

I saw somewhere today that the probability of both teams coming back yesterday was 0.2%.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2013, 11:01:42 AM

Don't let a sportscaster get in the way of derspiess' constitutional right to maintain a well-regulated school massacre, man.

derspiess

Since his late night show.

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2013, 11:09:21 AM

Since his late night show.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I never watched it though.

CountDeMoney

derspiess didn't like the studio furniture.  It was a soft beige, not gun metal gray.

Valmy

Speaking of which I got the most incredible e-mail from Snyder talking about he was going to defend the name to the end and the name is just awesome.  You only send out an e-mail like that if the name is going to be changed soon...man I hope the new name is not lame as hell.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2013, 11:11:39 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I never watched it though.

He & I did have our moment about a year ago on a Sunday night at Paul Brown Stadium, watching the Cardinals lose to the Giants.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 14, 2013, 11:18:42 AM
Speaking of which I got the most incredible e-mail from Snyder talking about he was going to defend the name to the end and the name is just awesome.  You only send out an e-mail like that if the name is going to be changed soon...man I hope the new name is not lame as hell.

Washington Native Americans

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM