NFL Week 6: The Coughlin DeathWatch begins NOW

Started by CountDeMoney, October 10, 2013, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Wow.  That kid's mom must be furious.  Her boyfriend just killed her meal ticket.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on October 12, 2013, 09:09:40 AM
Wow.  That kid's mom must be furious.  Her boyfriend just killed her meal ticket.
How 'bout you go fuck yourself, ass.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

WHat a steaming pile of crap this Raven/Packers game is.

It was fun to see Kuhn pull a Leon Lett.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 13, 2013, 01:01:28 PM

I see it as a fine defensive struggle. 

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2013, 01:20:42 PM
Quote from: sbr on October 13, 2013, 01:01:28 PM

I see it as a fine defensive struggle.

I see it as two offenses that don't know their asses from their elbows.  The entire Packer  receiving corps being hurt doesn't help.  The Ravens just look bad.

CountDeMoney

At least Randall Cobb can take his knee home in a paper bag.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2013, 01:33:49 PM
At least Randall Cobb can take his knee home in a paper bag.

At least he didn't get hit in the head.

Neil

Well, the NFL will be happy to see Cobb's knee get smashed.  Every ended career means that people aren't suing the league for concussions.

CountDeMoney

I've changed my mind.  This is no longer a defensive struggle, but a struggle to get the seat belt off in a burning car.  :lol:

U G L Y YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI

Alcibiades

Man this game is garbage.  Rodgers looks like shit this year, I don't get it.  Once they get their huge paychecks they quit trying as hard I guess.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

The Texans seem like they suck this year. Also Beef OBradys is fucking terrible. I can't even get my check to pay for my gross food so I can get out of this dump. There are more tvs than people in here.

Alcibiades

Just heard Schaub got injured.  Supposedly the crowd was cheering pretty loudly?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 13, 2013, 01:57:40 PM
Man this game is garbage.  Rodgers looks like shit this year, I don't get it.  Once they get their huge paychecks they quit trying as hard I guess.

At least the Packers can move the ball despite themselves.

I just dont get how the Ravens OL cant protect Flacco or support the running game.  You cant tell me Matt Birk was that important.