Main Menu

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Started by Syt, November 18, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on September 19, 2015, 07:53:49 PM
I figure I have time to play it before Valmy's AAR reach that point :D

Plenty of time :P

Though things might pick up now that I am done with all the non-DLC zones.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2015, 02:28:29 PM
and you forgot to update your AAR, zone after zone, dragon after dragon?  Shame on you Valmy! :P

Btw, how did you like the 3 dragons of Emprise du Lion? And Sandy Howler? :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on September 22, 2015, 06:32:06 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2015, 02:28:29 PM
and you forgot to update your AAR, zone after zone, dragon after dragon?  Shame on you Valmy! :P

Btw, how did you like the 3 dragons of Emprise du Lion? And Sandy Howler? :)

I had six freaking dragons in a row. When I got to the Howler and saw she had 330,000 HPs my poor exhausted left clicking finger cried a bit.

I will update the AAR right before Lothar leaves for the Arbor Wilds. Everything is done now I just need to craft some gear. Somehow I finished every single collection except one song and one throne. No I am not going to comb every zone looking for them :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 23, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
No I am not going to comb every zone looking for them :P
Where's your sense of adventure?? :P

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grallon

...Somehow I finished every single collection except one song and one throne. No I am not going to comb every zone looking for them :P

Those shards, I never bothered collecting them, are they worth it?  Same with the mosaic pieces.  That's what I was referring to when I mentioned aggravating MMO flashbacks.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Quote from: Grallon on September 23, 2015, 09:59:18 AM
...Somehow I finished every single collection except one song and one throne. No I am not going to comb every zone looking for them :P

Those shards, I never bothered collecting them, are they worth it?  Same with the mosaic pieces.  That's what I was referring to when I mentioned aggravating MMO flashbacks.

G.

Nope. The collections seem to have been put in the game solely to torture completionists like me.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on September 23, 2015, 09:59:18 AM

G.
The shards are worth it, because they give you access to a place with a lot of loots and elemental (fire, cold, spirit) bonuses.
The mosaic pieces are strictly cosmetic for Skyhold, like the bottles on the wall.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

garbon

Did anyone play all the DLC? I was just realizing that many came out and I never even thought about them and making a purchase.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 28, 2016, 12:54:53 PM
Did anyone play all the DLC? I was just realizing that many came out and I never even thought about them and making a purchase.

Yes I did. You can read all about it in my AAR thread :P

The last one was very good. The other two were just better versions of the regular DAI side content I think.

garbon

I know I just realized when I looked at your thread that you had posted about them. I'll have to take a look.

And sorry, didn't read the AAR as when you'd gotten to DA:I, I'd just come off it (I think) and assumed it would play out similarly. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Same as Valmy here, played all.

I'm thinking of playing a 3rd time as a mage, see if anything is really that different.