News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Started by Syt, November 18, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2015, 12:43:17 PM

Not true. Unless you demand a certain purity to your gay romances.

Tall grey skinned horned things don't arouse any interest in me.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grallon

And here's my Inquisitor, six years after the events at the Temple of Sacred Ashes, two years after the defeat of Corypheus.  The Inquisition's enemies have gathered to tear it down and the weight of his responsibilities is showing.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Tamas

Not true. Unless you demand a certain purity to your gay romances.

Dude. It's Grallon.

garbon

I don't see why any gay guy would be expected to what his character to romance Iron Bull. I mean I did it but not because he was attractive. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2015, 09:17:04 AM
I don't see why any gay guy would be expected to what his character to romance Iron Bull. I mean I did it but not because he was attractive. ;)

I merely said he was an option.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

LOL I am well over 200 hours and not even close.
Well, that is a bit excessive.  You count the time you take notes and write the AAR in there? :D
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on September 10, 2015, 09:49:34 AM
LOL I am well over 200 hours and not even close.
Well, that is a bit excessive.  You count the time you take notes and write the AAR in there? :D

Nah. It always goes that way whether I am writing an AAR or not. It might just mean I really enjoy RPGs and I like taking my time to enjoy them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2015, 09:23:29 AM

So as Grallon noted basically not really a valid option.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2015, 09:56:33 AM

I guess that depends on what is 'valid'.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2015, 09:23:29 AM

Big, tall muscular guy, spends his days training.  Fits a certain type, I think :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Yeah certainly pushes a few buttons but then...oh fuck he is an ugly ogre.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2015, 01:07:23 PM

I guess that depends on what is 'valid'.

I think it would be okay to give a gay option that wasn't either Freddie Mercury or a monster.

Berkut

I wish there was some way to get a reasonable ok looking avatar without spending an hour or more on it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2015, 07:23:34 PM
I think it would be okay to give a gay option that wasn't either Freddie Mercury or a monster.

Sure but is it maybe still an improvement over the terrorist and the magical psycho from DA2?

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2015, 07:55:01 PM
I wish there was some way to get a reasonable ok looking avatar without spending an hour or more on it.

Agreed, but in DA:O you spent an hour and it still looked like an inbred freak. So at least success is possible.