News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threviel

Let's hope for a future where Pepe fucks them up.

In seriousness both teams deserved to go further, two best teams in the tournament so far.

HVC

Quote from: Threviel on July 05, 2024, 01:39:45 PMLet's hope for a future where Pepe fucks them up.

In seriousness both teams deserved to go further, two best teams in the tournament so far.

I was kind of hoping for a pepe kroos showdown ;)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

I fell asleep after the first five minutes. Did I miss anything?

HVC

Portugal fought valiantly, Portugal fought nobly, Portugal fought honorably. And Portugal lost.

:P

Game wasn't overly entertaining, but I think (in my biased view :lol: ) Portugal played better. Oh well. Ronaldo was a liability out there.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Tamas

Gups

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 05, 2024, 03:50:43 PMI fell asleep after the first five minutes. Did I miss anything?

Penalties. Really poor match. France particularly dull

celedhring

Was rooting for Portugal here, we always struggle against France.

Sophie Scholl

Rooting for France (and against Ronaldo), so I'm happy.  :frog:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on July 05, 2024, 04:44:00 PMOh FFS.
Starting to feel that France is inevitable. And they'll do it without scoring a goal from open play :lol: :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Sophie Scholl

The revenge of the Maginot Line! Victory without attacking!  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Zoupa

I was rooting for Portugal after the first 10 minutes. I want Deschamps out so fucking bad.

The way France celebrated after "winning" was way out of touch too. This was the dullest display I've seen in years, and they're out there hopping about like they beat 1958 Brazil or something.

Josephus

I also fell asleep.

Did Ronaldo cry?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

It's football, they all cry :D

Grey Fox

Switzerland's path gets easier by the day.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 05, 2024, 01:29:33 PMAnd just as I was beginning to enjoy watching Spain, a player dives down like he was shot.

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!