News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threviel

I must say that I have an irrational dislike of Spain. I don't care how they play, I dislike them. Fuckers. Well deserved goal though.

Tamas

Quote from: Threviel on July 05, 2024, 12:16:53 PMI must say that I have an irrational dislike of Spain. I don't care how they play, I dislike them. Fuckers. Well deserved goal though.

I am the same with Germany.

HVC

Germany must think they're in the wrong cup. Woke  up in a copa america mood haha
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Threviel

Spain is the dementor of football. Sucks out all joy and happiness and only leaves a feeling of emptiness and despair.

I guess I'll root for the gomerry happy and playful Iberian side, Portugal.

HVC

I agree heyday was a boring as hell keep away game, but they're more entertaining to watch now.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Josquius

Is there an explanation behind the pink haired German?
██████
██████
██████

HVC

How many yellows should kroos have :lol:

Threviel

Quote from: HVC on July 05, 2024, 12:41:27 PMI agree heyday was a boring as hell keep away game, but they're more entertaining to watch now.

Yeah, old habits die hard, they have a gigantic debt. This game Spain plays very nice and entertaining. Hawaii football.

crazy canuck

And just as I was beginning to enjoy watching Spain, a player dives down like he was shot.

HVC

Threviel

Well deserved Spanish goal, they've been playing really well. Good game from both sides, they could both have won but Spain had the edge and deserves the win I think.

crazy canuck

Yep, great goal.  And they had the balance of play

Josephus

That was a great final
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011