Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

You could go full homage to the US and call them freedom rockets

In other Russian news Putin is buddying it up is north korea. Guess he's running out of friendly countries.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Jacob

Quote from: DGuller on September 14, 2023, 02:00:37 PMYes, "pogrom".   :hmm: Probably not good PR move to use that one.

Yeah that might not be the right term to use....

Barrister

I got it!

Pride Rockets.  With rainbows coloured on them.

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PJL

Quote from: Barrister on September 14, 2023, 02:38:23 PMI got it!

Pride Rockets.  With rainbows coloured on them.

That reminds me of the lipstick rocket we built....

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Crazy_Ivan80

Kadyrov is checking out of life? He's in coma apparently

DGuller

In the last video I saw of him, where he recorded a speech to Putin, he already appeared to be in a coma.

Jacob

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 15, 2023, 05:04:02 PMKadyrov is checking out of life? He's in coma apparently

Oh good.

Any indication whether it's Putin eliminating people who've exhibited too much independence or whether it's from other causes.

DGuller

I think FSB has been pretty open for many years in its desire to deal with Kadyrov if only it were to receive permission.  That said, I'm not aware of any fact that indicates that they finally received that permission.  Rivalries like that are par for the course, it's much easier for the boss to stay in power if various capos want to kill each other, it's much more dangerous when all capos get along and are capable of coming to an agreement on their own...

Razgovory

We've heard health rumors from Ukrainian intelligence before...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on September 15, 2023, 06:43:33 PMWe've heard health rumors from Ukrainian intelligence before...
Which means they're consistent.  You won't get any of that "alive yesterday, dead today" kind of flip-flopping from them.

celedhring

Looks like an Ukrainian naval drone hit a Russian missile corvette, it's been pictured being towed back to port.

These things are the torpedo boats of the 21st century. Is this something the US gave them or an indigenous design?

Maladict

Josquius

██████
██████
██████