Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: Josquius on April 03, 2023, 02:24:47 AM
QuoteThe head of Russia's Wagner mercenary group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, said late on Sunday that his forces have raised the Russian flag over the administration building of the city of Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine.

How many watches was the guy wearing?

Zanza

Germany will finally start its re-armament.  Parliament has authorized 10 (in words: ten) new howitzers. Not sure if I should laugh or cry at the patheticness.

Sheilbh

I could be wrong, but is that the first bit of the extra €100 billion (announced a year ago) that's been spent?

Edit: Still another tick in the box for the new Defence Minister compared to his predecessor :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Zanza on April 03, 2023, 02:51:14 PMGermany will finally start its re-armament.  Parliament has authorized 10 (in words: ten) new howitzers. Not sure if I should laugh or cry at the patheticness.

still better than Belgium

Legbiter

Quote from: Zanza on April 03, 2023, 02:51:14 PMGermany will finally start its re-armament.  Parliament has authorized 10 (in words: ten) new howitzers. Not sure if I should laugh or cry at the patheticness.

They will pair extremely well with the German tank. :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

mongers

QuoteGerman arms firm Rheinmetall says it will soon open a maintenance centre in Romania for military equipment used in the Ukraine war.

:cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Crazy_Ivan80

what's up with those leaks of sensitive documents?
Time to root out some spies and traitors?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Crazy_Ivan80

Hamilcar

I have contractors in Ukraine and I am really angry that Putin keeps trying to kill them.

Slava Ukraini. Get ALL the land back. Put all the Rashists on trial.

mongers

Quote from: Hamilcar on April 08, 2023, 09:17:09 AMI have contractors in Ukraine and I am really angry that Putin keeps trying to kill them.

Absent your contractor involvement, would you have felt differently about the invasion?

Hamilcar

Quote from: mongers on April 08, 2023, 11:55:31 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on April 08, 2023, 09:17:09 AMI have contractors in Ukraine and I am really angry that Putin keeps trying to kill them.

Probably not, but the experience made it more personal and visceral.

Absent your contractor involvement, would you have felt differently about the invasion?

mongers

Quote from: Hamilcar on April 08, 2023, 12:26:31 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 08, 2023, 11:55:31 AM

Probably not, but the experience made it more personal and visceral.

Thanks. Hami.