News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Everyone feel free to jump in with DoWs or not...

Protestants decline, of course.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

ulmont

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Max up to deploy then.  Remind me what the deal is with his home cards now, as I seem to recall some turn 2 ottoman magic?

Solmyr

He has Selim II as a bonus card which must be played this turn (if anyone has it, give it to him and draw a replacement). Still both HCs since Suleyman is still alive.

Maximus

ulmont

SD: galleon from Seville to treasure fleet.

Solmyr

SD: 1r to York, Leicester to London, Hawkins to Portsmouth as a captain.

Berkut

SD: 2r from Paris to La Rochelle
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Sorry for the delay.

Schwendi +3r4m to Szigetvár.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Spain should still place Don John and France Henry III.

ulmont

Don John can join the fleet, but I don't see it mattering a whole lot.