Mancow gets waterboarded, lasts 6 seconds, and says waterboarding is torture

Started by Drakken, May 25, 2009, 12:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2009, 01:19:11 PM
Do the same thing, except instead of water, use Coca-Cola.  Not only is the feeling of drowning included, but for an added bonus the carbonation burns like a fucker.
The Bolsheviks used to make prisoners drink tons of Ginger Beer and then cover their nose and mouth.  IIRC, it that could actually be lethal, you'd come close to bursting.   
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

grumbler

Quote from: saskganesh on May 25, 2009, 01:15:03 PM
Hitchens already scooped him.
I don't think he was after a "scoop."  Hitchens set out to with the idea that waterboarding was torture, and, (surpise, surprise) discovered that it was.  Muller set out to prove it was not torture, and concluded that it was.  This case is thus far more interesting than that of Hitchens.

Quotewhat we really need at this point in this debate, is for Languishites to undergo waterboarding themselves. as an incentive, they can then inflict wbing on the poster of their choice.

I expect dozens of recruits.
You go first.  :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2009, 02:12:29 PM
Stern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mancow

Yeah, I thought Mancow was all pranks and boobies, not hardcore politics. I'm surprised he did this.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

This is not conclusive.  Really we should torture more radio personalities.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on May 25, 2009, 03:44:20 PM

Ok.  Next up, Diane Rehm. :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 25, 2009, 04:39:08 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2009, 04:36:19 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 25, 2009, 03:44:20 PM

Ok.  Next up, Diane Rehm. :bleeding:

NPR  :bleeding:

Careful, I got yelled at on Languish a while back when I said NPR was a bunch of hippy liberals.  :ph34r:

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2009, 07:02:50 PM
Careful, I got yelled at on Languish a while back when I said NPR was a bunch of hippy liberals.  :ph34r:
That wasn't "yelling," that was simply pointing out what a moronic statement you were making.

Sure, NPR is "a bunch of liberal hippies" compared to Rush Limbaugh and the bulk of "talk radio" (which is really "preach radio," by and large) but that is only because NPR presents both sides of an issue (indeed, onthe radio it seems to be "hippy" to even admit that there are two sides to issues)..
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

I figure if I listen to Air America AND Rush Limbaugh it all balances out. :smarty:

Fireblade

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh because I'm not some welfare queen Republican who has the time for sit around listening to the radio at 11am. Liberals have REAL jobs.

Caliga

Quote from: Fireblade on May 25, 2009, 08:01:12 PM
I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh because I'm not some welfare queen Republican who has the time for sit around listening to the radio at 11am. Liberals have REAL jobs.

I actually don't either.  :blush:

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2009, 08:03:33 PM

Too busy feeling up your dog, sick fuck, move to sweden!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on May 25, 2009, 08:08:38 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2009, 08:03:33 PM

Too busy feeling up your dog, sick fuck, move to sweden!
Did I miss something? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga