And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 09, 2013, 12:56:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2013, 10:26:39 AM
Wow, this might be my first playoff win ever.

Ugh, I didn't know it was the playoffs, I would have played harder.   :mad:

DON'T DISCOUNT MY VICTORY
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2013, 01:06:49 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on December 09, 2013, 12:56:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2013, 10:26:39 AM
Wow, this might be my first playoff win ever.

Ugh, I didn't know it was the playoffs, I would have played harder.   :mad:

DON'T DISCOUNT MY VICTORY

Nah you had it, despite being 2nd in the league I didn't have a good roster.  Too many injuries :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

I draft depth :P

Or actually, auto-draft does it for me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

There's no way to draft depth in a 18 man league.  4 of my starters went down including 2 running backs and when I went to get their backup they had been held on to by someone for at least a month.   :frusty:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

My bench outperformed my starters a good part of the season.  I guess that's sort of depth.

Alcibiades

Sounds like you're playing the wrong players and there's a reason for you being surprised at winning.   :D

jimmy olsen

LFFL is glitchy.

It hasn't registered the points from the Monday night game. Two of my players and one of there's has been incorrectly listed with 0.00 points.

http://i.imgur.com/SG3zwQT.png

EDIT: I reload and it's correct, weird.  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 10, 2013, 04:02:07 AM
LFFL is glitchy.

It hasn't registered the points from the Monday night game. Two of my players and one of there's has been incorrectly listed with 0.00 points.

http://i.imgur.com/SG3zwQT.png

EDIT: I reload and it's correct, weird.  :huh:

That happens often to me. It's like yahoo doesn't make chrome update it's cache files properly or something.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Oh, glad it isn't just me.

Anyways, won my first playoff game since the first year we did LFFL. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

I'm cheering for you! You are massive underdog, just like BB 3 years ago.

sbr

It will also be your last win.

katmai

Grats to Neil and Sbr who will be facing off in the Championship it seems.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

:angry:  Somehow Pettigrew failed tonight to get me the 35 points I needed to win my game.