LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

B- ?
Fuck that noise!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Yeah I'm third from bottom. Yahoo sucks though: Last year it said I had a terrible draft and that I would finish last or something. I ended up getting to the second round of the playoffs only to lose to the ultimate winner.  :nelson:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Alcibiades

I think I was ranked right in the middle or bottom half too.  Don't worry, I look forward to repeating last years performance.   :cool:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Liep

I secured a kicker who's not out for the season (yet), and I've set my team. Bring it, Meh Dinks.

EDIT: The new design (that also hit Flickr) is just not very good.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Nice start for Neil's Nixons
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: Liep on September 04, 2013, 04:51:32 AM
I secured a kicker who's not out for the season (yet), and I've set my team. Bring it, Meh Dinks.

Julius thomas put up 20 points on my bench  :XD:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 06, 2013, 08:54:28 AM

Yeah, go to hell! I wanted to draft him but you took him 1 spot ahead of me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Demaryius Thomas gave my Jailbirdz 22.55 points.  I'm happy, so far. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I think I'm going to cut Ed Dickson off my bench.  Not that he'd be seeing much playing time with Vernon Davis in my starting TE spot, but I don't think a guy that drops the ball every time they throw it to him is a good use of a roster spot.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, I think Dallas Clark has the TE2 job wrapped up in Baltimore.  Sure, he dropped three himself.  At least he caught 7 of them, though.

Liep

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 06, 2013, 08:54:28 AM

Phew. :lol: According to Yahoo I'm the favourite now. Unfortunately I won't get to see the early games, but I'll follow my guys throw it all away via the buggy app.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 06, 2013, 10:02:30 AM
I think I'm going to cut Ed Dickson off my bench.  Not that he'd be seeing much playing time with Vernon Davis in my starting TE spot, but I don't think a guy that drops the ball every time they throw it to him is a good use of a roster spot.

Even the beat writers agreed that, if it weren't for an injured Pitta, Dickson would've been cut Friday morning.  :lol:  At least's Clark had an excuse for being in town only 3 weeks, name over his locker is still written on tape.

Neil

Clark had a few drops, especially that big touchdown, but at least he caught something like seven passes.  He also got drilled by Rahim Moore and at least tried to hold onto the ball in one of the most violent hits we're likely to see this year.  Fuck Dickson.  They can get that rookie kid from UM to run routes and not block very well, and he might actually catch something.

Besides, without the Pitta injury, Dickson maybe plays two snaps all game.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Furstenburg's still on the practice squad, but they resigned Bajema for obvious blocking schemes even though Furstenburg's got better hands.  TELEGRAPH MUCH

Neil

Yeah, they really need to throw some passes his way so it's not quite so obvious.  Kind of like the way they do it with Leach.