News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Marty's Moving Thread

Started by Martinus, May 23, 2013, 02:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

He posted a picture of his bookshelves on Facebook. Gotta say they look amazing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Somebody unban Marty so I may check them out.  :mad:

11B4V

Shows him

QuoteLast Active:
    June 26, 2013, 09:34:19 am
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Phillip V

Very nice. Is that a house he owns?

CountDeMoney

Not bad.  Would've gone with a lighter wood myself :whistle: as not to shrink the room with such a heavy contrast, but that looks very nice.

Bet the recessed lighting looks cool as shit at night, too.

Eddie Teach

Guess he really digs the red statue with holes in it concept.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Byte me, Brain. Just a bit.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 30, 2013, 12:07:43 PM
Not bad.  Would've gone with a lighter wood myself :whistle: as not to shrink the room with such a heavy contrast, but that looks very nice.

Bet the recessed lighting looks cool as shit at night, too.

Great wargame display

Admiral Yi

The bookshelves look great.

The chair doesn't match.

The vagina pottery of solitude doesn't match either.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 30, 2013, 12:22:01 PM
Great wargame display

Not really;  too many cubes.  Should've gone with a 1 to 3 shelving ratio.