News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz takes a vacation

Started by Razgovory, May 22, 2013, 11:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Raz is taking a short vacation from posting normal threads on the advice of concerned posters.  I think I'll still post in the games forum.  May do an AAR.  Be back in a week.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Remember, Raz:  they can't kill the unions.  Ever.

Syt

Enjoy, Raz. Hod knows I sometimes can't stand posting in the OTR main forum and need a break. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Did something happen?  Did Raz finally realize that Yi, unlike strikes or bank regulations, is unbreakable?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 23, 2013, 01:18:21 AM
Did something happen?  Did Raz finally realize that Yi, unlike strikes or bank regulations, is unbreakable?

Raz overplayed his hand in trolling and got piled upon in the UK terror knifing thread.

I'm happy. The less Raz, the better.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2013, 11:42:40 PM
Raz is taking a short vacation from posting normal threads on the advice of concerned posters.  I think I'll still post in the games forum.  May do an AAR.  Be back in a week.

You should take an actual vacation, get out of the basement for a bit.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on May 23, 2013, 02:31:33 AM

Do you know what would make the rest of us happy?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on May 23, 2013, 10:55:32 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 23, 2013, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 23, 2013, 02:31:33 AM

Do you know what would make the rest of us happy?

:lol:

:D

Second the advice to take a real vacation, Raz.  At least go do something different from your daily routine.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2013, 11:42:40 PM

Razgovory

Gee, Otto thanks. :rolleyes:  Actually I decided to go up to Wisconsin to see some family for a few days.  So I may take a "real" vacation in the beginning of June.  Currently I'm just sick.  Not Psycho sick, just run of the mill chills and fever sick.  Throats killing me.  Eating Popsicle.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.