Wisconsin boy gets handwritten response from Biden

Started by garbon, May 14, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 14, 2013, 03:14:44 PM
The problem is the criminals will continue to use real bullets, while cops would be issued chocolate ones.
Also, when Homeland Security ordered their 5 billion bullets it would create a chocolate shortage and prices would go up, My Wife would not be happy.

:blink: :ultra:

No! :glare:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

frunk

The problem is the criminals will continue to use real bullets, while cops would be issued chocolate ones.
Also, when Homeland Security ordered their 5 billion bullets it would create a chocolate shortage and prices would go up, My Wife would not be happy.

People would commit crimes so they could eat delicious chocolate death.

lustindarkness

Quote from: frunk on May 14, 2013, 03:30:51 PM

Yes we would! How would we know which cops got issued the dark/milk/white/etc... ?  :unsure:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: frunk on May 14, 2013, 03:30:51 PM

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

frunk

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 14, 2013, 03:39:53 PM
Yes we would! How would we know which cops got issued the dark/milk/white/etc... ?  :unsure:

Hopefully the police would be clearly labeled.  Officer Dark, Officer Milk, Officer White, Officer Caramel.

lustindarkness

Quote from: frunk on May 14, 2013, 03:45:23 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 14, 2013, 03:39:53 PM

Hopefully the police would be clearly labeled.  Officer Dark, Officer Milk, Officer White, Officer Caramel.

That's racist. :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".