I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on May 14, 2013, 12:17:23 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 11:56:38 AM
Quote from: merithyn on May 14, 2013, 11:18:17 AM
He's sexy. :)

I think that's a bit much.

I'm older than you. :sleep:

I don't think that's it (given my tastes). I can see somewhat attractive but sexy pushes it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

He's got more of a Walter White in Space thing going on.  But without the mean streak.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2013, 12:28:38 PM
He's got more of a Walter White in Space thing going on.  But without the mean streak.

I'd say that's going to far in the opposite direction. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

You're so picky about your men.

Malthus

Or, presumably, the meth production.

Though that would go with his choice of song ...  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on May 14, 2013, 12:36:43 PM

Or, presumably, the meth production.

You don't know what they hell they're doing up there.  Fruitflies, my ass.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 12:25:47 PM
I don't think that's it (given my tastes). I can see somewhat attractive but sexy pushes it.

He sings, he's an astronaut, and he's attractive. How is that not sexy? :huh:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on May 14, 2013, 12:47:34 PM

That is all.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 12:50:05 PM

That is all.

Sexy isn't about looks to me. It's about how a person carries themselves, what they do, and how they act. He's sexy. :)

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on May 14, 2013, 12:51:36 PM
Sexy isn't about looks to me. It's about how a person carries themselves, what they do, and how they act. He's sexy. :)

Meri is so shallow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Heh. I was thinking 'the guy's an astronaut and former fighter pilot who sings and plays the guitar. If he wasn't already married, he's have no trouble getting dates'.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Quote from: Malthus on May 14, 2013, 12:54:38 PM

Heh. I was thinking 'the guy's an astronaut and former fighter pilot who sings and plays the guitar. If he wasn't already married, he's have no trouble getting dates'.  :D

Exactly!