News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

1,000+ Sanders Supporters March Against Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/protests-convention-bernie-sanders-philadelphia.html

'A large, impassioned crowd of Bernie Sanders supporters — chanting "Hell, no, D.N.C., we won't vote for Hillary" — marched on Sunday afternoon to the site of the Democratic National Convention, promising a week in which the party's divisions will be on vivid display in the streets.

More than 1,000 people from as far as Seattle and Florida participated in the first of what are expected to be many Sanders rallies during the convention, which formally begins Monday. The march, led by a banner proclaiming "Help End Establishment Politics, Vote No on Hillary," was far larger than any of the protest marches last week in Cleveland at the Republican National Convention.'

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Jaron

I can verify that Utah is a Doritos state, but its very very close to becoming a cheeto state. Don't be surprised to see it flip this year.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Monoriu

Admiral Yi

Hold on.  What does "recommends most" mean?  :hmm:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

DGuller

What are the odds Assange is a Putin plant now?  Or has been all along for that matter?

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on July 25, 2016, 07:10:43 AM
What are the odds Assange is a Putin plant now?  Or has been all along for that matter?

Now now I am pretty sure he leaks Putin's schemes all the time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Trump's convention bump is here.

QuoteDonald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%. That latter finding represents a 6-point convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Clinton should bring it back to about even after her convention.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

Trump will be toast once Hillary's convention is over.  I can feel the implosion now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 25, 2016, 08:17:22 AM
Trump will be toast once Hillary's convention is over.  I can feel the implosion now.

You forgot LOLZ
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall