2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Woah, woah, slow down there.  Lady Europa was a troll?  :huh:

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

Wow, you sure are gullible! I picked up on it almost right away. A big tipoff was when she PMed me to send her naked pictures of myself, and then instead of reciprocating replied, "Send me $1,000 or I'll send the pictures to your family hohoho!"
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on July 21, 2016, 04:21:11 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

Wow, you sure are gullible! I picked up on it almost right away. A big tipoff was when she PMed me to send her naked pictures of myself, and then instead of reciprocating replied, "Send me $1,000 or I'll send the pictures to your family hohoho!"

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

OttoVonBismarck

Mention of Lady Europa reminds that while this place used to be much more active, the ratio of quality:garbage posts was much worse.

garbon

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 21, 2016, 05:07:01 PM
Mention of Lady Europa reminds that while this place used to be much more active, the ratio of quality:garbage posts was much worse.

I don't know. When's the last time we had a gem like moths of begging?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 21, 2016, 12:52:56 PM
There are times Trump sounds either drunk or literally insane.

Replace Goldwater's name with Trump and this ad is way more accurate for Donald than it ever was for Barry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiG0AE8zdTU
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Wright State pulled out of the hosting for the first debate. LOLZ

"Couldn't guarantee security at the campus". LOLZ.

I wanted Trump and Hillary to wander into my old hometown.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

My poor, poor father.  Every time we talk politics or mention Trump, his head shakes a little more violently.  I think the NATO thing today actually made him bite his tongue.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2016, 07:34:11 PM
My poor, poor father.  Every time we talk politics or mention Trump, his head shakes a little more violently.  I think the NATO thing today actually made him bite his tongue.

My dad has gone full turnip. Once a strong union democrat, now a Trumpalo.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2016, 07:37:15 PM

My dad has gone full turnip. Once a strong union democrat, now a Trumpalo.  :cry:

Mine is the opposite: Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Poppy...was even going with McCain right up to the point he selected his running mate.  Won't go back until they stop the crazy, and they're only getting crazier.

frunk

My dad switched from Republican to Democrat and my mom switched the other way.  W broke my dad's faith in the R, my mom decided abortion was way more important than anything else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: frunk on July 21, 2016, 07:48:00 PM
my mom decided abortion was way more important than anything else.

Heh, mine too.  But, she was an RN before Roe v Wade, used to see the girls from Virginia and even North Carolina come to Baltimore emergency rooms.  Sometimes for abortions, sometimes to die.

Way she sees it, you don't have the right to control your own reproductive system, who gives a shit about the right to a speedy trial.

frunk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2016, 08:02:36 PM

Heh, mine too.  But, she was an RN before Roe v Wade, used to see the girls from Virginia and even North Carolina come to Baltimore emergency rooms.  Sometimes for abortions, sometimes to die.

Way she sees it, you don't have the right to control your own reproductive system, who gives a shit about the right to a speedy trial.

Nothing so direct for my mom, just a faithful Catholic disappointed by the lack of anti-Abortion Dems.  Having said that I think she's going to hold her nose and vote Hillary.  Trump drives her nuts.

Razgovory

If that idiot actually fucks up NATO I will personally get on a plane and perform Operation: Keelhaul on Marty
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

Quote from: Razgovory on July 21, 2016, 08:59:28 PM

If that idiot actually fucks up NATO I will personally get on a plane and perform Operation: Keelhaul on Marty

You will need to hurry to keep Putin from getting there first.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014