News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: celedhring on July 18, 2016, 05:46:52 AM
I just color-code towels. Blue for me, green and red for guests.

I have a much simpler system.  Clean: can use.  Dirty: Don't use.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Just goes to show you how valuable a US citizenship actually is. 

citizen k

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

People are willing to die for it.

Legbiter

See what happens when Trump chills for a couple of weeks.  :hmm:  :showoff:

QuotePoll: Clinton and Trump Now Tied as GOP Convention Kicks Off.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are virtually tied in the polls as the Republican National Convention convenes in Cleveland this week. Clinton now just barely edges out Trump in a direct head-to-head match-up, 46 percent to 45 percent. This is slightly down from the 3-point lead she held in last week's tracking poll numbers.

The contest is also competitive in a four-way general election scenario between Clinton (39 percent), Trump (40 percent), Libertarian Gary Johnson (10 percent) and Green Party candidate Jill Stein (5 percent). These results are according to the latest from the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll conducted online from July 11 through July 17, 2016 among 9,353 adults who say they are registered to vote.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/poll-clinton-trump-now-tied-gop-convention-kicks-n611936

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: citizen k on July 18, 2016, 11:42:23 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

People are willing to die for it.

Or even worse, sleep with derspiess.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I love the internet sometimes.  It has pointed out that not only did Melanie Trump's speech plagiarize Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech, but that it contains a Rickroll as well:

QuoteHe will never, ever, give up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever, let you down.

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

Ugh... I love that painting of the Archangel Michael, don't desecrate it with Trump.  :yuk:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2016, 10:14:20 AM
I love the internet sometimes.  It has pointed out that not only did Melanie Trump's speech plagiarize Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech, but that it contains a Rickroll as well:

QuoteHe will never, ever, give up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever, let you down.

Too bad he already makes me cry  :(

:P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Quote from: Valmy on July 19, 2016, 10:16:57 AM
Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2016, 10:14:20 AM

Too bad he already makes me cry  :(

:P

LULZ
Grand Duke of Lurkdom