News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Trump has postponed his announcement in the wake of the Nice attack; I wonder if he's going to react in a presidential way or will he use it as an opportunity to play on one of his talking points?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on July 14, 2016, 06:55:10 PM
Trump has postponed his announcement in the wake of the Nice attack; I wonder if he's going to react in a presidential way or will he use it as an opportunity to play on one of his talking points?

It's being reported that Trump has told a call-in radio show not too long ago that he has yet to make his "final final" pick  :lol:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 14, 2016, 08:30:49 PM
It's not you is it

I don't know "Trump chooses unknown internet poster as running make" doesn't seem that implausible given what's gone on so far.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 08:28:16 PM
:ph34r:

I'm telling you, it's going to be Christie;  all this Pence talk is a floater for feedback.  Newt is not controllable enough for Trump.  He likes his lackeys.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 14, 2016, 08:56:46 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 08:28:16 PM
:ph34r:

I'm telling you, it's going to be Christie;  all this Pence talk is a floater for feedback.  Newt is not controllable enough for Trump.  He likes his lackeys.

Maybe he'll announce his VP will be chosen by a celebrity autumn season of 'The Apprentice'?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on July 14, 2016, 09:15:46 PM
Maybe he'll announce his VP will be chosen by a celebrity autumn season of 'The Apprentice'?

QuoteGingrich on FNC re: #veepstakes: "It's a little bit like 'The Apprentice.' You'll find out sooner or later who the last one standing is."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Probably consistent with every Presidential election year.

Savonarola

Yes, though this one seems especially bad.  We're only at the conventions and it feels like this race has already been going on since time immemorial.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 15, 2016, 08:43:51 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 15, 2016, 08:37:18 AM
Omarosa :contract:

:lol:

Oh hell why not?

I floated that weeks ago. :mad:

Anyway, had I known that Chris Christie prosecuted Ivanka's father and sent him to prison years ago, I would have crossed him off the list a while back.