And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on June 04, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
Quote from: Jaron on June 04, 2016, 03:00:20 AM
Trump should fear the end of the Democratic primary.

Once the Democrats unite against him, his hopes for the presidency are toast.

;)

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

alfred russel

In that Legbiter "contribution", I imagine Obi Wan is Xi Jinping and Yoda is Vladimir Putin.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Apparently Bernie have another speech about how he'll make it a contested convention and that superdelegates are unfair. Talk about a sore loser.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

Quote from: garbon on June 04, 2016, 06:35:03 PM
Apparently Bernie have another speech about how he'll make it a contested convention and that superdelegates are unfair. Talk about a sore loser.

I don't understand his thing with superdelegates.  Even without superdelegates, he loses.

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on June 04, 2016, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 04, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

I don't understand his thing with superdelegates.  Even without superdelegates, he loses.

Actually it is even better as he wants superdelegates to leave Hillary and come to his side. So really they are unfair unless they could help him win. :D

CountDeMoney

You mean, the superdelegates of the very same party that, when asked about raising money for down-ticket candidates, Bernie Sanders said, "We'll see"..?  Those superdelegates?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Hillarys numbers are going up significantly. She once again has a double digit lead over Trump.

Trump's rant this week against that poor Latin judge will probably cost him Florida. Trump's entire chance to become president rests on Pennsylvania. Without it, he cannot win.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on June 05, 2016, 03:50:06 AM
Hillarys numbers are going up significantly. She once again has a double digit lead over Trump.

Trump's rant this week against that poor Latin judge will probably cost him Florida. Trump's entire chance to become president rests on Pennsylvania. Without it, he cannot win.

It's inevitable!

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Another absurdist in joke that doesn't work for anyone else.

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on June 05, 2016, 12:31:05 PM
Quote from: Jaron on June 05, 2016, 03:50:06 AM

It's inevitable!

The Trump campaign will implode any day now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall