Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on May 25, 2016, 07:30:39 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 25, 2016, 01:26:55 AM
Apparently Milo's latest appearances was stopped by Bernie thugs as well:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/

I hope America chooses wisely and elects someone who would put these savages behind bars where they belong.
I have to agree with this one.  We can't keep relying on Bernie thugs to save us from these appearances.

Nah, I'd rather have the police shoot more of those thugs.

Jaron

This just in: Martinus approves of state sanctioned murder of people who disagree with him. He is LITERALLY Hitler.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2016, 08:22:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 25, 2016, 08:16:49 PM
That Hillary was blatantly lying when she claimed she complied with policy?

No, that she failed to comply with the Federal Records Act.

And lied about it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Monoriu

I fail to see what the big deal with Hillary's emails is.  She failed to comply with some security regulations about confidential email use.  That's certainly not ideal, but come on that's minor.  Is there any real damage done? 

derspiess

We may not know until we see all the "personal" emails she withheld.  Guccifer may be able to help with that, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on May 26, 2016, 08:12:20 AM
I fail to see what the big deal with Hillary's emails is.  She failed to comply with some security regulations about confidential email use.  That's certainly not ideal, but come on that's minor.  Is there any real damage done? 

She has hidden away the fact that she ordered a hit on the ambassador in Benghazi. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Yowza.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/us/politics/clinton-sanders-california-poll.html

QuoteLOS ANGELES — Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are locked in a tight race in California, the nation's most populous state and one that until recently seemed strongly in Mrs. Clinton's corner, a new statewide poll has found.

The poll, released Wednesday night by the Public Policy Institute of California, showed Mrs. Clinton leading Mr. Sanders among likely voters, 46 percent to 44 percent — within the margin of error. A survey by the organization in March found Mrs. Clinton with a lead of 48 percent to 41 percent over Mr. Sanders.

Zoupa

Valmy

Huh. Weird I figured Sanders was going to make big gains on June 7th. Well if California breaks even that is good news.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Quote from: derspiess on May 26, 2016, 09:46:37 AM
Yowza.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/us/politics/clinton-sanders-california-poll.html

QuoteLOS ANGELES — Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are locked in a tight race in California, the nation's most populous state and one that until recently seemed strongly in Mrs. Clinton's corner, a new statewide poll has found.

The poll, released Wednesday night by the Public Policy Institute of California, showed Mrs. Clinton leading Mr. Sanders among likely voters, 46 percent to 44 percent — within the margin of error. A survey by the organization in March found Mrs. Clinton with a lead of 48 percent to 41 percent over Mr. Sanders.

Hey, if Bernie and Trump hold that charity debate that might put him over.  :showoff:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Jaron

The news reports this morning that Trump was joking and has no intention of debating Bernie.

http://time.com/4349162/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-debate/

California will be interesting. Another poll just a few days ago had Clinton up 18. At any rate, no poll has Sanders ahead by the amount he needs.

California offers Sanders no hope of catching Clinton. The narrative Sanders wants is a big victory in CA going to the convention to help his case that he is the best choice for the Democrats in November.

This mean is truly despicable. He is willing to burn the entire DNC to the ground to get his moment in the sun. I don't know if I've ever seen a more selfish man in politics.

Valmy

18 points? Well anyway I had been hearing so much about the big win Sanders was going to have in California I had convinced myself that was what was going to happen. After all he had seemed to do well in the other western states. Nice to hear that, as things stand now, that might not happen.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Best bit of June 8th. It'll be over. :cool:

edit: By it, I mean Bernie. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Quote from: Valmy on May 26, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
18 points? Well anyway I had been hearing so much about the big win Sanders was going to have in California I had convinced myself that was what was going to happen. After all he had seemed to do well in the other western states. Nice to hear that, as things stand now, that might not happen.

If you want to help then you should join me in CA on the 7th to help me shred Sanders ballots.