News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Legbiter

By the way, anybody check in on Glenn Beck? Is he even still alive?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2016, 02:43:08 PM
Well, they already tried and failed. Now it's going to be fun with liberals. Like, this tweet, where an establishment crony, Hillary, is relying on opinions of other establishment cronies. It's fun to watch.

But as derspiess have said, Trump's campaign is on its last legs. It's going to implode any time now.  :lol:

Yeah tried and failed among Republican voters. I am not sure Trump carries such a huge appeal among the rest of us.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Well, they already tried and failed. Now it's going to be fun with liberals. Like, this tweet, where an establishment crony, Hillary, is relying on opinions of other establishment cronies. Opinions that failed to stop Trump in a spectacular way, among voters who actually care what Cruz, Rubio and Romney have to say. So it is surely going to be effective with independent voters who couldn't care less about those three. It's fun to watch.

But as derspiess have said, Trump's campaign is on its last legs. It's going to implode any time now.  :lol:

If your idea of fun is people opposing Trump, I predict you're going to have the time of your life.

Martinus

Martinus

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2016, 02:43:35 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 02:36:44 PM
:bleeding:  Lapdogs.

Oh does that offend you?

My apologies -_-

Not offended.  Just lamenting that you guys are already lapping up everything Hillary throws out there.  Just-- please-- if you start laughing at her jokes, do it under your breath.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 02:52:14 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2016, 02:43:35 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 02:36:44 PM
:bleeding:  Lapdogs.

Oh does that offend you?

My apologies -_-

Not offended.  Just lamenting that you guys are already lapping up everything Hillary throws out there.  Just-- please-- if you start laughing at her jokes, do it under your breath.

Fools, they still think the Donald can be stopped. But there is no hope. The only hope you can have is that you will be the last to be devoured. Ia Ia Trump.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2016, 02:48:17 PM
Well, they already tried and failed. Now it's going to be fun with liberals. Like, this tweet, where an establishment crony, Hillary, is relying on opinions of other establishment cronies. Opinions that failed to stop Trump in a spectacular way, among voters who actually care what Cruz, Rubio and Romney have to say. So it is surely going to be effective with independent voters who couldn't care less about those three. It's fun to watch.

If your idea of fun is people opposing Trump, I predict you're going to have the time of your life.

I have absolutely no influence on who Americans will vote in in November. It's entirely beyond my control. So I can either despair, fret and worry, or have fun. I prefer to do the latter. And it means trolling a bunch of squares, it's more fun that way.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2016, 02:56:16 PM
So I can either despair, fret and worry, or have fun.

Why would you despair, fret, or worry? You don't live in the US. :hmm:

So of course you are going to find somebody else's poor fortune entertaining.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2016, 03:01:45 PM
So I can either despair, fret and worry, or have fun.

Why would you despair, fret, or worry? You don't live in the US. :hmm:

So of course you are going to find somebody else's poor fortune entertaining.

You don't think your electoral choices affect fates of the world?

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2016, 03:03:19 PM
You don't think your electoral choices affect fates of the world?

Of course they do. But Poland? Unless the new President is going to disband NATO I don't think it impacts you that much.

Admiral Yi

I have absolutely no influence on who Americans will vote in in November. It's entirely beyond my control. So I can either despair, fret and worry, or have fun. I prefer to do the latter. And it means trolling a bunch of squares, it's more fun that way.

Leaving aside the issue of whether or not that concept of fun is indicative of a sociopath, what I was alluding to in my post was your tendency to equate any and all opposition to Trump as coming from squares, or cucks, or establishment cronies, or whatever the latest and greatest #FagsforTrump meme is.