News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuoteAt a campaign stop just days before the critical Indiana primary, Heidi Cruz, wife of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, said one of her husband's strengths in the campaign is that he "is an immigrant."

"Ted is an immigrant," Mrs. Cruz said, emphasizing the word "is." "He is Hispanic."

Freudian slip?  :lol:

Admiral Yi

You support Trump as a joke because you hate everyone that dislikes him.

I don't get the joke.

Martinus

Quote"As she has in numerous speeches over and over, Heidi was referring to Ted as being the son of an immigrant," Cruz's campaign spokeswoman Catherine Frazier explained. "That is a story she shares repeatedly on the campaign trail. It is an integral part of his background and personal story, one which resonates with the millions of Americans who share a similar background, and that gives hope to those struggling to climb the economic ladder."

:lol:

Martinus

QuoteDonald Trump has blasted the protesters who swarmed the outside of the state Republican Party's annual convention in San Francisco where he was due to give a speech.

In a tweet he posted on Saturday, the GOP front runner called the demonstrators 'thugs and criminals' after he was forced to sneak in the back door of the Hyatt Regency hotel in the suburb of Burlingame.

'The "protesters" in California were thugs and criminals. Many are professionals. They should be dealt with strongly by law enforcement!' Trump tweeted.

On Friday Trump had to be led across a grass highway median and in a back-door loading dock at the Hyatt Regency to avoid the furious protesters.

Trump felt like he 'was crossing the border, actually,' he said.

:thumbsup:  :lol:

Monoriu

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2016, 08:17:50 PM
Can she make bill the VP?

Bill will be de-facto VP or co-president anyway.  There is no need to waste a VP slot on him :contract:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 01, 2016, 12:31:04 AM
See, this is the reason why I kinda joke-support Trump - all these bitches deserve to have their dreams crushed.

The dream of losing an election?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Quote from: Monoriu on May 01, 2016, 03:00:27 AM
Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2016, 08:17:50 PM
Can she make bill the VP?

Bill will be de-facto VP or co-president anyway.  There is no need to waste a VP slot on him :contract:

Hillary should pick Chelsea as her VP and secure the dynasty. :P

Legbiter

Trump wins, Cruz delivers his inaugural address.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

See, this is the reason why I kinda joke-support Trump - all these bitches deserve to have their dreams crushed.

I wouldn't necessarily classify George F. Will--one of the few literate conservative observers left in the wild, increasingly endangered in the Age of Palin--as a "bitch".

Jaron

Trump wins, truck arrives at White House with the Cruz family furniture. 
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

I dunno, Hoosier and Hoser sound alike, so maybe Cruz takes it.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Clinton and Trump seem to be getting chubbier as the general election approaches.

I look forward to the heavier makeup jobs and wardrobe cover up for their debate appearances.

Berkut

You have turned into a truly unpleasant human being.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive