News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

In the non called states, exit polls have Kasich in Ohio and Cruz in Missouri.

Trump seems to have an edge in NC and Illinois, but both are close.

Hillary in Ohio and Bernie and Illinois and Missouri.

All are close though.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Well Legbiter,

if the results in ohio hold up, and Trump doesn't score big wins in Missouri and Illinois, it looks like it will be a brokered convention.

Good luck with that.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Looks like Clinton banked a big enough lead in the early vote that she'll hang on to win Ohio, even if she loses the votes cast today.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter

Quote from: alfred russel on March 15, 2016, 07:17:57 PM
Well Legbiter,

if the results in ohio hold up, and Trump doesn't score big wins in Missouri and Illinois, it looks like it will be a brokered convention.

Good luck with that.

^_^
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Phillip V

What's also interesting is that Trump humiliated Jeb! and the entire Bush family, but Jeb! still could not bring himself to endorse anyone when it could have made a difference before tonight's Florida primary (especially for fellow Floridian Rubio).

derspiess

Kasich wins Ohio thanks in part due to him carrying my county. 

YOU'RE WELCOME
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Phillip V on March 15, 2016, 07:49:57 PM
What's also interesting is that Trump humiliated Jeb! and the entire Bush family, but Jeb! still could not bring himself to endorse anyone when it could have made a difference before tonight's Florida primary (especially for fellow Floridian Rubio).

It probably would have hurt Rubio.

Please applaud.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

YOU'RE WELCOME

You, sir, are a great American.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Phillip V

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

YOU'RE WELCOME

Now you need to convince Kasich to entertain being Trump's VP.

derspiess

Phillip V

To keep things interesting, Cruz might eke out a win in Missouri and/or North Carolina.