And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

PDH

Every US president has been Hitler, but now we got a shot at Mussolini too!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Legbiter

:lol:

The trains will be staffed by winners.  :thumbsup:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter

celedhring

Trains with no brakes crash and burn, killing everybody aboard.

Phillip V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 14, 2016, 07:08:29 PM
The Donald cracks 50% in a national GOP poll for the first time :(

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/03/14/trump-rises-national-support-rubio-falls-and-carso/

Favorability numbers are also quite positive.  Thanks, Romney!

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 14, 2016, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 14, 2016, 05:43:22 PM
Reagan could have been a Hitler if we wasn't so damned congenial.  :(

Reagan got worse during the '80 election, though: "Ronald Wilson Reagan" = 666 = Marka da devil = End times, courtesy global thermonuclear war

Which is worse...to be Hitler, or the anti-Christ? :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 14, 2016, 08:19:48 PM
Which is worse...to be Hitler, or the anti-Christ? :hmm:

Pfft, anybody can be a Hitler.  It takes real talent to be an anti-Christ.

Capetan Mihali

Christ didn't have a lot of love for the rich, did he?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Of course he did.  It was the love of wealth by the rich he had objection with.  Remember, can't serve two masters, etc.

jimmy olsen

If there's one media outlet that recognizes fascism when it sees it, it's Russia Today. :)

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/trump-militia-forms-to-forcefully-protect-rally-goers-against-far-left-agitators/
Hours after a protester rushed the stage at Trump's Dayton rally, a Twitter group called "The Lion's Guard" called on supporters of the GOP front-runner to join a make-shift militia, according to RT.

"Do you want to provide security protection to innocent people who are subject to harassment and assault by Far-left agitators?" Lion's Guard asked in a call to action. "If so, you are welcome to join. That's the mission — to protect innocents who can't hire their own security guards."

Lion's Guard said that their members would be unarmed, "but willing to forcefully protect people if need be."

"We are *defensive*, *protective* of innocents who are being beaten and harassed for their political views."
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Capetan Mihali

Indeed, indeed.  Christ's love is universal.  I misspoke, BrotherDeMoney.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

jimmy olsen

:lmfao:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/709516860346073089

Angelo Carusone ‏@GoAngelo 37m37 minutes ago

At rally, Trump criticizes Christie (who's on stage) for being an absentee governor, then turns and says to him, "I needed to make a point."

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."