2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2016, 09:16:45 AM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2016, 08:19:13 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2016, 07:52:12 AM
Who pissed in your cheerios?

:unsure:  To the extent I was eating a bowl, it's sort of clear...

I cannot fathom a person getting worked up over a Marti throw away post. Not in 2016.

Not when it's so easy to dispatch him.  He's easily the weakest debater here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2016, 08:12:24 AM
Still not sure where you're getting all this "kind and sensitive person" stuff;

I blame Legbiter.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 12, 2016, 02:40:17 AM
I harangued two more bar acquaintances on not voting for Trump.  I'm doing my civic duty.

Who will you vote for if it comes down to Trump and Clinton?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Damn, someone opened up a can of whoop ass on Marty.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

merithyn

Quote from: Barrister

Max, God bless him, is far from a typical Albertan, what with going and marrying an American hussy like you. :hug: :P

So I'm guessing he's for Sanders, and you are for Clinton?

I don't see Max as a Trump voter, although I could be shocked I guess (much like when I learned he changed his first name).

Heh. No way he'd vote for Trump. No way either of us would.  Raz nailed it.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2016, 09:30:54 AM
Well, just weep for me silently then.

I'll be as loud as I fucking want to, thank you very much.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

They really are right, Marti. You don't have a leg to stand on with the kind and sensitive person stuff. Please realize I say this with the deepest regard for the sanctity of a woman's submission to her husband and the scorn which is due for those who allow themselves to be disrespected in such a deeply personal and emasculating manner.

Besides the spectacle of your use of the term as it relates to your own private life, it's not appropriate language for this particular venue. There's a time and a place for it, but I think you may be best just enjoying it vicariously.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DGuller

What the fuck is this kind and sensitive person business?

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2016, 12:08:36 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 12, 2016, 12:04:57 PM
What the fuck is this kind and sensitive person business?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/29/cuckservative-the-conservative-insult-of-the-month-explained/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/cuckservative-is-a-gloriously-effective-insult-that-should-not-be-slurred-demonised-or-ridiculed/

That doesn't even make sense. Stupid and not even funny. If they are going to be insulting at least be funny and witty. Can't believe you're jumping on that wagon Seedy. Seems like it doesn't meet your high standards on insults.

kind and sensitive person·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Legbiter

Secret Service agents rescue a would-be attacker from Trump in Dayton, Ohio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLSXIqwO644  :showoff:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2016, 10:07:12 AM

Clinton of course.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 12, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2016, 10:07:12 AM

Clinton of course.

Same here most likely. Shady Lady is a known evil and my least disliked candidate out of all.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".