News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Berkut on March 06, 2016, 07:05:43 PM
Jesus, that is just plain depressing. The only one close to Trump is the one who would actually be even worse...

Cruz's voice and super villain face really work against him.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

celedhring

As opposed to Trump's deep bass voice and totally non-ridiculous hair?  :hmm:

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Cruz is an ideological puritan who will cause serious and long term harm to the country. And he is from Texas. But America never learns, they keep saying they hate Texas and think we suck but somehow keep electing our very worst people, our politicians, to high national office. What is wrong with you assholes?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:30:01 AM
:hmm:

Meant Cruz. Stupid fantasies about us becoming a fascist republic from the other thread distracted me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

lustindarkness

Quote from: Legbiter on March 07, 2016, 04:31:22 AM
Quote from: Berkut on March 06, 2016, 07:05:43 PM
Jesus, that is just plain depressing. The only one close to Trump is the one who would actually be even worse...

Cruz's voice and super villain face really work against him.  :hmm:

I liked his voice on the Bad Lip Reading YouTube.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Just realized the wife is flying to Argentina the day before Ohio's primary.  Need to get a hold of an absentee ballot so as not to let that precious primary vote go to waste.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:33:37 AM
Just realized the wife is flying to Argentina the day before Ohio's primary.  Need to get a hold of an absentee ballot so as not to let that precious primary vote go to waste.

Who are you telling her to vote for?

Also, will she be coming back?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:33:37 AM

Just do early voting.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 07, 2016, 09:30:51 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:30:01 AM
:hmm:

Meant Cruz. Stupid fantasies about us becoming a fascist republic from the other thread distracted me.

:D

Anyway Cruz is a credit to your state.  You should be proud.

derspiess

Quote from: alfred russel on March 07, 2016, 09:35:52 AM
Who are you telling her to vote for?

Telling her to vote the candidate that best matches her views.  And according to the isidewith.com quiz, that's Ted Cruz :lol:

QuoteAlso, will she be coming back?

Hope so.  Dinner doesn't cook itself.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:39:53 AM

Don't say I didn't warn you on multiple occasions -_-

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on March 07, 2016, 09:47:33 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 07, 2016, 09:39:53 AM

Don't say I didn't warn you on multiple occasions -_-

Blame Canada, imho.