News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

I'm sure a C17 Globemaster and a C5 Galaxy could fly Katmai.

If they work together! LOL!!!!!

:P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

katmai

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 03, 2016, 06:05:46 PM
I'm sure a C17 Globemaster and a C5 Galaxy could fly Katmai.

If they work together! LOL!!!!!

:P
I fly on C-130's all by themselves thank you very much.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Quote from: Phillip V on March 03, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 03, 2016, 04:25:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 03, 2016, 04:24:16 PM
Which gets him... ?

The reputation of a man who put principle and country above party loyalty.

If Romney was serious, he would have endorsed a single candidate and/or not trashed the party front-runner.  Instead, there is the possibility that Romney's vote for anybody else plea indicates that he fantasizes about a brokered convention that will pick him as the wise elder statesman.

A person's plea that people not vote for Trump is indicative of their desire to become the 2016 presidential nominee of the Republican party?  :huh:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

I agree with the premise that Mittens has boosted Trump's campaign: after all, he had his own issues with the anti-establishment Republicans that were backing Ron Paul, making things more difficult for him than necessary at the convention.  This only antagonizes that reactionary faction that has only grown larger and more vocal, and further justifies their support for Trump.  To these people, if the establishment is anti-Trump, that's all the more reason to be pro-Trump.

And as we have already seen over the course of the day. saying anything negative about The Donald will only give him the opportunity to Obi Wan his shit with the Jerry Springer studio audience.  Every time you try to strike him down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. 

jimmy olsen

:lol:

http://newsthump.com/2016/03/03/psychiatric-hospitals-filling-up-with-time-travellers-sent-back-to-kill-donald-trump/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Psychiatric hospitals filling up with time travellers sent back to kill Donald Trump

Psychiatric facilities across the United States are at breaking point after the number of people claiming to be sent from the future to stop Donald Trump reached epidemic proportions.

New research has shown that every ten minutes someone claiming to the from the future sent back to save humanity is admitted to a hospital somewhere in the US.

Dr Simon Williams told us, "We're struggling to cope to be honest. We're constantly booking people in who've been arrested before telling police they are on a secret mission from the future, and have to save the world.

"It used to be 'I'm Napoleon' – but not any more.

"To say you've been sent from the future to stop Donald Trump is a very unusual psychological delusion, especially to be suffered by so many people, with such a similar stated aim.

"They all say the same thing, they come from a future of riots, war, famine, the collapse of civilised society, and then being sent back to 'make it all right'.

"I mean, it's almost like they're telling the truth and for some unknown reason the future is getting increasingly desperate to stop the rise of Donald Trump and the end of the world he will inevitably bring about.

"He can't be that bad, can he?"
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

I'm afraid Seedy is right, I don't see a way where he doesn't get GOP nomination as it stands.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

I appreciated Chris Christie's I'm not a witch moment. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 03, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
11% of Muslims plan to vote for Trump?  :wacko:

Even worse, that's a majority of those voting for Republicans.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

A lot of those guys are kinda suicidal.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Phillip V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 03, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Trump's Muslim support also increases from the 7% in their last poll in February.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Phillip V on March 03, 2016, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 03, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Trump's Muslim support also increases from the 7% in their last poll in February.

I like pie.