And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Monoriu on March 02, 2016, 10:25:09 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 02, 2016, 10:13:15 AM
There is no good scenario for the establishment at this point.

Trump dies in a car accident :ph34r:

What really scares me is that Trump gets the nomination, then a few months before the election another bombshell about the email server crap gets dropped that destroys Clinton.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jacob

It's one hell of a ride, that's for sure.

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on March 02, 2016, 12:38:24 PM
What really scares me is that Trump gets the nomination, then a few months before the election another bombshell about the email server crap gets dropped that destroys Clinton.

That would be hilarious.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote"I'm going to get along great with Congress, Okay? Paul Ryan, I don't know him well, but I'm sure I'm going to get along great with him, and if I don't? He's gonna have to pay a big price."

:lol:

Valmy

I wonder if Trump can continue to donate money to Congressmen when he is President  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 02, 2016, 01:03:08 PM
I wonder if Trump can continue to donate money to Congressmen when he is President  :P

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still contributing to Hillary.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on March 02, 2016, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 02, 2016, 12:38:24 PM

That would be hilarious.

Oh yeah, so amusing.

0 rows returned

Martinus

I wonder if Jon Stewart is at least a little bit sorry he chose to retire before all this.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on March 02, 2016, 01:10:14 PM
I wonder if Jon Stewart is at least a little bit sorry he chose to retire before all this.

Yeah how is that South African guy doing?

Berkut

I quit watching. Just not nearly as funny anymore.

0 rows returned

Malthus

What will Languish Republicans do in the actual election if (looking more like when) Trump wins this race? Vote for him, stay home, switch to Democrat?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on March 02, 2016, 01:07:57 PM
Oh yeah, so amusing.

Not getting my hopes up, but if it happens I'm looking for a grade A meltdown from you.  Do not let me down.

Malthus

Quote from: Berkut on March 02, 2016, 01:16:36 PM
I quit watching. Just not nearly as funny anymore.

The Republican primaries, or that South African guy?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius