News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Cruz has the most punchable face in America. No way he wins over Trump at this point.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Monoriu

Quote from: Caliga on March 01, 2016, 09:34:44 PM
Trump winning Massachusetts isn't at all surprising.  The GOP is so marginalized in Mass.that only crazies are in it.  Anyway, the Democrats will of course win Massachusetts in the general election.

Tonight's results suggest to me that Rubio needs to drop out as he is being beaten by Kasich in some places and Cruz in a number of others.  Looks to me like it's a Trump-Cruz race now.  May god have mercy on us. :bleeding:

It is really Trump vs Hillary, so god does have mercy on the US  :hug:

Phillip V

Watching Vermont now.  With a little less than half of precincts reporting, Trump is only leading Kasich 33%-31%.  If Kasich wins, Rubio might be the only "major" candidate to still not have won one state.  :D

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on March 01, 2016, 09:35:51 PM
Cruz has the most punchable face in America. No way he wins over Trump at this point.

Not to mention he's on record as being for people dying in the streets.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Quote from: Valmy on March 01, 2016, 09:35:51 PM

Ted Cruz Skyrockets In Polls After Head Permanently Sealed Within Iron Mask

http://www.theonion.com/article/ted-cruz-skyrockets-polls-after-head-permanently-s-52455

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on March 01, 2016, 09:37:08 PM
Watching Vermont now.  With a little less than half of precincts reporting, Trump is only leading Kasich 33%-31%.  If Kasich wins, Rubio might be the only "major" candidate to still not have won one state.  :D

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Holy crap Christie is introducing Donald Trump  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Caliga on March 01, 2016, 09:34:44 PM
Trump winning Massachusetts isn't at all surprising.  The GOP is so marginalized in Mass.that only crazies are in it.  Anyway, the Democrats will of course win Massachusetts in the general election.

Tonight's results suggest to me that Rubio needs to drop out as he is being beaten by Kasich in some places and Cruz in a number of others.  Looks to me like it's a Trump-Cruz race now.  May god have mercy on us. :bleeding:

Why would Rubio drop out? His whole strategy now is to place second or third everywhere, get a brokered convention, then be crowned king by the party.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Phillip V

Quote from: Valmy on March 01, 2016, 09:40:02 PM
Holy crap Christie is introducing Donald Trump  :lol:
When is Christie ever going back to his job as New Jersey Governor. :hmm:

FunkMonk

The party of Eisenhower, overwhelmed by a charlatan who a few months ago didn't know what the nuclear triad was. 
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 01, 2016, 09:52:17 PM
The party of Eisenhower, overwhelmed by a charlatan who a few months ago didn't know what the nuclear triad was. 

I just do not think I can get over the freaking Governor of New Jersey introducing Donald Trump as the next US President. Wow.

derspiess

Trump gave a surprisingly decent speech.  Even said a couple nice things about Cruz.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2016, 09:58:45 PM
Trump gave a surprisingly decent speech.  Even said a couple nice things about Cruz.

Yep. And it was obviously improvised since he referenced things that are still happening. Dude is good I have to admit.

Still cannot forgive his destruction of the greatest Spring football league in American history though.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on March 01, 2016, 09:20:45 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 01, 2016, 09:19:17 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 01, 2016, 09:15:56 PM
What is going on in Massachussetts?

20% in

Clinton 127,623 51.1 0 
Sanders 119,091 47.7 0

19% in
Trump 63,144 49.1 15 
Rubio 23,647 18.4 0 
Kasich 22,853 17.8 0 
Cruz 12,093 9.4 0 
Carson 3,346 2.6 0

That is not what I was asking.

What were you asking then?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Just imagine Obama's face when he's standing next to Trump at the Capitol during inauguration next year.

"THIS man is my successor??? Jesus christ"  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.