And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Eddie Teach

Quote from: alfred russel on March 01, 2016, 11:13:17 PM
For those on the dumbass Trump Train - I'm looking at you Legbiter, Phillip V, Martinus, and Tim

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

MN called for Rubio.

alfred russel, how am I on the Trump train? I'd prefer Bernie, but I will definitely vote for Clinton when the general rolls around.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 01, 2016, 11:18:27 PM
MN called for Rubio.

alfred russel, how am I on the Trump train? I'd prefer Bernie, but I will definitely vote for Clinton when the general rolls around.

You for Trump. You not foolin' nobody.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

He's wearing one of those "Make America Great Again" hats on facebook. :yes:

Monoriu

A part of me wants to say, I am wrong, and the Republican voters are right.  They know what is best for them.  Who am I to say otherwise.  If they say Trump is the most suitable person to be the next US president, then they must be right. 

The other part of me wants to say, voting this guy as president is outlandish, laughable, and sad.  They are out of their minds.  He isn't fit to serve in any public capacity, let alone the US presidency.  The Republican party has allowed itself to be taken over by extremists. 

I am torn. 

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on March 01, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
A part of me wants to say, I am wrong, and the Republican voters are right.  They know what is best for them.  Who am I to say otherwise.  If they say Trump is the most suitable person to be the next US president, then they must be right. 

The other part of me wants to say, voting this guy as president is outlandish, laughable, and sad.  They are out of their minds.  He isn't fit to serve in any public capacity, let alone the US presidency.  The Republican party has allowed itself to be taken over by extremists. 

I am torn.

IMO, the latter.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on March 01, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
I am torn.

Look at it this way: you're both wrong. Trump voters for the obvious reasons, and you for wanting Jeb! vs Hillary because of their last names.

Valmy

Yeah this is that moment the Athenian mob all rallied behind Alcibiades.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

alfred russel, how am I on the Trump train?

Lets go through the evidence:

-You emigrated from America. You must not feel America is so great right now.
-You are infatuated with Tom Brady, who is a Donald Trump supporter.
-You are a general bandwagon type of guy, and the Trump bandwagon is filling up. I'm sure Patriot fans are well represented.
-For months you have updated us with every poll showing Donald Trump doing well, and every story about him possibly winning, while the more skeptical polls and articles have not been posted by you.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2016, 11:20:02 PM
MN called for Rubio.

:huh:

MN called for Sanders
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 01, 2016, 11:39:40 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2016, 11:20:02 PM
MN called for Rubio.

:huh:

MN called for Sanders

Shady Lady has to let the Hippie Hobo win something.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: alfred russel on March 01, 2016, 11:33:07 PM

-You are a general bandwagon type of guy, and the Trump bandwagon is filling up. I'm sure Patriot fans are well represented.
-For months you have updated us with every poll showing Donald Trump doing well, and every story about him possibly winning, while the more skeptical polls and articles have not been posted by you.

I have not emigrated. Emigrate is defined as leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.
Brady's also a Vegetarian, does that make me a vegan as well?
Nope, I just follow Boston teams
Because they were right, and I have been vindicated

1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 01, 2016, 11:43:20 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on March 01, 2016, 11:33:07 PM

I have not emigrated. Emigrate is defined as leave one's own country in order to settle permanently in another.
Brady's also a Vegetarian, does that make me a vegan as well?
Nope, I just follow Boston teams
Because they were right, and I have been vindicated

Thought you were a Rican. Anyhoo, Nose Picker doesn't have what it takes to beat Mouth Breather for gop nom.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."