jimmy olsen

1% in for the GOP

https://www.iagopcaucuses.com/#/state

Trump
501 Votes 34.7%
Cruz 443 Votes 30.7%
Rubio 196 Votes 13.6%
Carson 138 Votes 9.6%
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Evangelicals supposedly split three ways

Cruz 26%
Trump 24%
Rubio 21%

That means that Trump is gonna crush Cruz, because he has huge lead with non-evangelicals
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: 11B4V on February 01, 2016, 08:38:17 PM
Wow Saunders is close. Hillary might want to be careful.

9% in

Clinton 53.2%
Sanders 46.1%

Looks like Clinton has it unless the geography of the early returns is skewed.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Ok, so a private joke between grumbler and B4.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on February 01, 2016, 08:48:32 PM
What joke?

Quote from: RazOkay, am I the only one noticing that Grumbler keeps saying "Saunders" rather then "Sanders".  Are we all talking about the same guy, or does he have another candidate in mind?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Saunders was awesome, but has to be embarrassing for Hillary to have a dead guy so competitive with her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Saunders
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 01, 2016, 08:49:53 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on February 01, 2016, 08:48:32 PM
What joke?

Quote from: RazOkay, am I the only one noticing that Grumbler keeps saying "Saunders" rather then "Sanders".  Are we all talking about the same guy, or does he have another candidate in mind?

Probably autocorrect.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: alfred russel on February 01, 2016, 08:51:32 PM

Saunders was awesome, but has to be embarrassing for Hillary to have a dead guy so competitive with her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Saunders

I figured that gap would be bigger.

jimmy olsen

Cruz with a slim lead, but the numbers are small, I assume these are more rural sites reporting first?

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

25% in for the Dems

Clinton 52.7%
Sanders 46.8%

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Looks like Rubio's done well enough to win Tim Scott's (Senator from SC) endorsement.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Phillip V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2016, 08:57:35 PM
Cruz with a slim lead, but the numbers are small, I assume these are more rural sites reporting first?
Historically, yes.

Cruz and Clinton need to rack in large early leads before the later greater urban votes start coming in (which I assume favor Trump and Sanders).

celedhring

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2016, 09:01:27 PM
25% in for the Dems

Clinton 52.7%
Sanders 46.8%

Does that mean O'Malley is getting 0,5%? Poor Littlefinger.