News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on November 15, 2016, 07:25:32 AM
Obama implicitly repudiated Hillary yesterday.

Is any criticism a 'repudiation'? In any case who gives a flying fuck? The election is over and besides this was already posted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Also so true. Hillary's old & probably sick. Obama wasn't even 50.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

I sat for 5 minutes the other day, and simply listened to a friend of mine rail nonstop about, of all things, this.

He totally unloaded about how incredibly cynical it all was, what a complete and totally manufactured photo-op it was.  So ridiculously staged.  You mean to tell me that you're just walking, the day after the election, and suddenly the Clintons are there? Popping up out of nowhere for a picture?  That goes straight to the internet?  Yeah, right.  So fake.  So artificial.   So typically Clinton.

So really...with that much blinding, irrational and frothing hate for that woman out there, in the end I really don't think it would've mattered how the campaign was run after all.

Eddie Teach

One wonders if that dumbass will find his 15 minutes of viral fame worth the hundreds of hours of community service or possibly prison.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 15, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
One wonders if that dumbass will find his 15 minutes of viral fame worth the hundreds of hours of community service or possibly prison.  :hmm:

Shit wouldn't have happened at Michigan.   And Harbaugh would've run a fake punt up 30 points anyway.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2016, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 15, 2016, 09:12:09 PM

Shit wouldn't have happened at Michigan.   And Harbaugh would've run a fake punt up 30 points anyway.

And then ate his own boogers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Just needs that Olan Mills picture effect.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 15, 2016, 10:01:07 PM
Just needs that Olan Mills picture effect.

Fun fact:  My sister and I got double exposure portraits back in 1978. My parents still have them out in their living room  :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2016, 09:11:00 PM
I sat for 5 minutes the other day, and simply listened to a friend of mine rail nonstop about, of all things, this.

He totally unloaded about how incredibly cynical it all was, what a complete and totally manufactured photo-op it was.  So ridiculously staged.  You mean to tell me that you're just walking, the day after the election, and suddenly the Clintons are there? Popping up out of nowhere for a picture?  That goes straight to the internet?  Yeah, right.  So fake.  So artificial.   So typically Clinton.

So really...with that much blinding, irrational and frothing hate for that woman out there, in the end I really don't think it would've mattered how the campaign was run after all.

Oh, you mean the staged photo with the ex-Hillary staffer and current Hillary neighbor?  Yeah, I'm sure that was a totally random encounter.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

Hey now, that would give valuable fake punt experience to the 3rd string punt team.  It's only fair.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 15, 2016, 10:39:44 PM
Oh, you mean the staged photo with the ex-Hillary staffer and current Hillary neighbor?  Yeah, I'm sure that was a totally random encounter.

I rest my case.  *waves hand, walks back to courtroom table*