News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on November 08, 2016, 05:26:28 PM
I don't get this.  What's wrong with cash bars?  Is he supposed to run a credit card bar?

He's supposed to run an open bar, i.e. not charge guests for their drinks.

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 05:30:22 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on November 08, 2016, 05:26:28 PM
I don't get this.  What's wrong with cash bars?  Is he supposed to run a credit card bar?

He's supposed to run an open bar, i.e. not charge guests for their drinks.

ok.  Never thought of getting free drinks though.  Is this going to cause complete chaos where thousands of people rush to grab free drinks?  :unsure:

Admiral Yi

I'm going to hold off on buying the Creepy Trump Cake story until I see him or another recognizable member of Trump's posse standing next to it.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on November 08, 2016, 05:33:39 PM
ok.  Never thought of getting free drinks though.  Is this going to cause complete chaos where thousands of people rush to grab free drinks?  :unsure:

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on November 08, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 08, 2016, 05:17:29 PM
Cash bar at Trump's election party.  :mad:

Nickel and diming folks until the end.

WHAT A JEW  :lol:

Are you sure about your source? :unsure:

There's also the creepy Trump victory cake:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-victory-cake-becomes-instant-internet-gold-945488

Ah, yes. Spirit cooking a rebours. Proves that the left does not go high when the right goes low - both are equally despicable.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
Led down the primrose path...

Conned, grifted, duped, taken for a ride. Sold a bum steer.

Did you already use hornswoggled?

The Minsky Moment

From the real Rudy twitter feed dates 9/7:  "Hillary Clinton has been endorsed by all of the Neocon Republican warmongers that got us into Iraq. That's no accident"

Rudy ran as THE neo-con candidate in 2008.  His foreign policy advisory team was an all-star team of the neo-com commentariat.  He must think everyone is a bunch of idiots.

Unless its another fake account . . .
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on November 08, 2016, 05:44:39 PM
]

Ah, yes. Spirit cooking a rebours. Proves that the left does not go high when the right goes low - both are equally despicable.

I ... have no idea what this means.  :huh:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Malthus on November 08, 2016, 05:57:21 PM
]

I ... have no idea what this means.  :huh:

Marty's upset that his alt-right friends made fun of Hillary's sex cult.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

I don't think making fun of someone's ugly cake rates as particularly low :)

Caliga

First results coming in from Kentucky.

Trump killing Hillary in early reporting, all of it coming from coal country.  Vote against your interests, ignorant hicks!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

alfred russel

Trump down to 15% odds on RCP. Tide seems to be moving against him.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014