2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

No, she was right when she attacked his supporters.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

She sidestepped the deplorables question.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Believe me she has tremendous hate in her heart.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

garbon

He didn't say to check out a sex tape. Okay, buddy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Hang on doesn't Hilary take shedloads of money from large corporations?

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 09, 2016, 09:26:47 PM
Hang on doesn't Hilary take shedloads of money from large corporations?

Yep, so not exactly something in her personal interests.

chipwich

Anderson cooper is being all quiet and looking down to stop from crying.

He's been to wars, and this debate has broken him.

Liep

Quote from: chipwich on October 09, 2016, 09:27:53 PM
Anderson cooper is being all quiet and looking down to stop from crying.

He's been to wars, and this debate has broken him.

:D :huh: :cry:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 09, 2016, 09:08:58 PM
OK, I'll give him this, he has one moment of clarity in his criticism of policy on Libya.

Guardian on that bit

QuoteTrump: Look at what she did in Libya with Gaddafi, Gaddafi's out, it's a mess

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump all supported intervention in Libya in 2011. None supported occupation to "build democracy" there in the model of George W Bush's invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Trump is lying about his opposition to intervention in Libya. Like Clinton, he supported military strikes, saying in a February 2011 video blog that the US should take "immediate" action against dictator Muammar Gaddafi. "We should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically."

Razgovory

"They" buy up the plants and "recongigger" for their oil?  What the hell does that mean?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

She didn't really have a lot of good things to say.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Quote from: Liep on October 09, 2016, 09:36:50 PM
She didn't really have a lot of good things to say.

I think it'd be hard to not come off as lying.

mongers

Well that was a bizarre exchange to end the debate.