2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 05, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
It will be interesting to see how the Apricot Warrior handles the "town hall" set up.

I dunno...in the sit-down events he does, he usually gets more cerebral and less bombastic than his campaign speeches.  It's still Trump, of course.  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 05, 2016, 09:02:51 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 05, 2016, 08:57:32 PM
In other words they got too many of them white folk in Ohio  :yuk: :lol:

Don't laugh;  I read somewhere the other day that the critical swing county demos are actually getting older and whiter in Ohio. 

You subtract all the young people getting the fuck out, as well as all the negros getting killed by the cops, and all that's left is Ed and derfetusfucker.  Basic math.

They was interviewing some old union  democrat fucks up near Canton and they were frothy Trump this erection.

Hell my dad is a long time Dem and he's a Trump guy.  I think it's pure Hillary hatred fueling him. And he voted Bill twice.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

One funky twist is they will be able to ask clarifying questions, according to CNN.

Wonder how they pick these plants participants.  Also wonder how Anderson will distinguish between legitimate clarification and speechification.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 09:07:31 PM
They was interviewing some old union  democrat fucks up near Canton and they were frothy Trump this erection.

Hell my dad is a long time Dem and he's a Trump guy.  I think it's pure Hillary hatred fueling him. And he voted Bill twice.

Yeah, nothing's quite as sublimely and insidiously threatening to Our Americans Way of LifeTM as somebody who pees sitting down.

derspiess

Quote from: Zoupa on October 05, 2016, 06:23:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 04, 2016, 11:47:00 PM
I have to say Pence has generally impressed me quite a bit since coming on board as Trump's running mate.  Although I'm firmly #NeverTrump, I don't begrudge those who in this dark moment do support his Orange Majesty.

Why do you not begrudge them? Seems intellectually dishonest.

Both main candidates are terrible.  I don't think negatively of people who vote for either of them, though.  I'm voting third party for the first time in my life, but it is what it is.  Who am I to judge?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 05, 2016, 08:43:01 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 05, 2016, 08:36:01 PM
I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the next debate.

Dude, it's going to be so spectacular.  :lol:
I know. A wreck you can't look away from. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 05, 2016, 09:10:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 09:07:31 PM

Yeah, nothing's quite as sublimely and insidiously threatening to Our Americans Way of LifeTM as somebody who pees sitting down.

:lol:

Where do you think I got my wimmins hatin' from?  :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 09:13:14 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on October 05, 2016, 06:23:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 04, 2016, 11:47:00 PM
I have to say Pence has generally impressed me quite a bit since coming on board as Trump's running mate.  Although I'm firmly #NeverTrump, I don't begrudge those who in this dark moment do support his Orange Majesty.

Why do you not begrudge them? Seems intellectually dishonest.

Both main candidates are terrible.  I don't think negatively of people who vote for either of them, though.  I'm voting third party for the first time in my life, but it is what it is.  Who am I to judge?

Berk has already told you that you are voting Trump.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 08:46:50 PM
I was watching my local news(pedos, pedos, house fires, clown hysteria) and didn't see a single clinton ad. Maybe there is some substance to her campaign giving up in Ohio.

On ESPN just now they ran the one about OMG Trump is mean to fat wimmenz and finished with "Is this the man we being president of our little girls?" or somesuch.  I think the females in my family would survive.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 08:46:50 PM
I was watching my local news(pedos, pedos, house fires, clown hysteria) and didn't see a single clinton ad. Maybe there is some substance to her campaign giving up in Ohio.

On ESPN just now they ran the one about OMG Trump is mean to fat wimmenz and finished with "Is this the man we being president of our little girls?" or somesuch.  I think the females in my family would survive.

No fat chicks

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 09:14:39 PM

He's just about pushed me to do that.  Out of spite.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 09:21:34 PM

Come to the Dark Side my son.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 09:13:55 PM
:lol:

Where do you think I got my wimmins hatin' from?  :)

My mother, the Roe v Wade abortion-on-tap warrior, is positively apoplectic.  Sometimes I don't think she'll live to see the election.  She's going to pop a Trumpeurysm.

My Dad just shakes his head, says something about Maggie Thatcher and how nobody was talking shit when Golda Meir was FedEx-ing Muslims back to Muhammed in bushels.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 09:21:34 PM

You know you are voting for him, you will find some excuse to do so. You are indistinguishable from Marty in your cheerleading.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

My parents are hilariously embarrassed to say they're voting Trump.  The only holdout in the extended family (aside from me) is my brother's wife.  She keeps saying she'll vote Hillary because Trump is "too mean", but I almost have her voting Johnson now.  Should only take another week or so.