2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Barrister on October 05, 2016, 03:14:14 PM
The Atlantic endorses Clinton - only its third such endorsement in its history (other two were Lincoln in 1860 and Johnson in 1964).

No endorsement in 1864 ??!?!?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Jacob

Zoupa

Quote from: Barrister on October 04, 2016, 11:47:00 PM
I have to say Pence has generally impressed me quite a bit since coming on board as Trump's running mate.  Although I'm firmly #NeverTrump, I don't begrudge those who in this dark moment do support his Orange Majesty.

Why do you not begrudge them? Seems intellectually dishonest.

Tonitrus

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 05, 2016, 05:50:12 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 05, 2016, 03:14:14 PM
The Atlantic endorses Clinton - only its third such endorsement in its history (other two were Lincoln in 1860 and Johnson in 1964).

No endorsement in 1864 ??!?!?

Obviously McClellan was a solid alternative.

11B4V

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the next debate.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 05, 2016, 08:36:01 PM
I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the next debate.

Dude, it's going to be so spectacular.  :lol:

Ed Anger

I was watching my local news(pedos, pedos, house fires, clown hysteria) and didn't see a single clinton ad. Maybe there is some substance to her campaign giving up in Ohio.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 08:46:50 PM
I was watching my local news(pedos, pedos, house fires, clown hysteria) and didn't see a single clinton ad. Maybe there is some substance to her campaign giving up in Ohio.

I think they're concentrating on the sane part of the country.  You idiots can sit there and soak in your own liquid shit.

Admiral Yi

It will be interesting to see how the Apricot Warrior handles the "town hall" set up.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 05, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
It will be interesting to see how the Apricot Warrior handles the "town hall" set up.

If it's anything like the way he fields questions directly from voters like Mr. PTSD the other day, I'm sure it's going to go smooth as silk.

FunkMonk

I've heard they are much more involved in Florida. The demographics in Florida are supposedly better for her than in Ohio.

In other words they got too many of them white folk in Ohio  :yuk: :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 05, 2016, 08:57:32 PM

I've heard they are much more involved in Florida. The demographics in Florida are supposedly better for her than in Ohio.

Thank god.

FunkMonk

Clinton is significantly up in pretty much all the polling now.

Donald is almost certainly going to say a lot more idiotic things in the next two debates.

Republicans already developing their post-Trump strategy (Donald who? You must be joking)

Time is quickly closing on Trump to turn things back from the brink.

My prediction: President Trump in 2017.  :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 05, 2016, 08:57:32 PM

Don't laugh;  I read somewhere the other day that the critical swing county demos are actually getting older and whiter in Ohio. 

You subtract all the young people getting the fuck out, as well as all the negros getting killed by the cops, and all that's left is Ed and derfetusfucker.  Basic math.