And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ancient Demon on August 28, 2016, 12:27:22 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 26, 2016, 08:56:01 AM
That racist Breitbart guy was supposed to launch him into a new wave of Trumpism.

You mean Steve Bannon? What did he do that was racist?
From his ex-wife's domestic violence claim he didn't want their daughters to go to school with Jews. Although it may be something else.
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Apparently, Anthony Weiner (married to Hillary's campaign manager) has deleted his Twitter, this time for good, after sexting with a woman, with his infant son in the pic. :D

It seems adultery and Clintons go hand in hand.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2016, 10:54:36 AM
Apparently, Anthony Weiner (married to Hillary's campaign manager) has deleted his Twitter, this time for good, after sexting with a woman, with his infant son in the pic. :D

I know you are being ridiculous but I don't see how Weiner's actions are at all a reflection of the Clinton's.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

OMG who the fuck cares? How is this completely banal shit funny or interesting in any way?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 29, 2016, 11:14:17 AM
Ask CNN they're talking about it.

Oh of course they are. I would say something about how the mighty have fallen but CNN has never not sucked.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 11:01:47 AM

OMG who the fuck cares? How is this completely banal shit funny or interesting in any way?

Come on, it's funny.  His name's Weiner FFS
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2016, 11:19:20 AM

Sure. Back when he was first caught sending weiner pics but that was years ago :P

Savonarola

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 11:15:39 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 29, 2016, 11:14:17 AM
Ask CNN they're talking about it.

Oh of course they are. I would say something about how the mighty have fallen but CNN has never not sucked.

They're my go to news site for laughs.  Check out this crucial story:  This baby wears amazing costumes while she naps.  Without a free press we could never have such an empowered and informed society.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2016, 11:20:29 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2016, 11:19:20 AM

Sure. Back when he was first caught sending weiner pics but that was years ago :P

The gift that keeps on giving.  I mean, I don't know if it's worth heavy coverage but it's a chance to laugh during a really shitty presidential race.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

I thought it's funny. And reflects on Hillary's character just as much as a lot of funny shit about Trump and his supporters that people post in this thread reflects on Trump.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2016, 11:24:32 AM
I thought it's funny. And reflects on Hillary's character just as much as a lot of funny shit about Trump and his supporters that people post in this thread reflects on Trump.

:lol: This is ridiculous.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2016, 11:24:32 AM
What does Hillary staying tight with a friend who stays with her hound of a husband tell us that's new?

Obviously it is news but not sure it's interesting.
Let's bomb Russia!

LaCroix

more of a mentee than a friend. shows hillary's lack of guidance.  :yes: