Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 08, 2016, 05:41:38 PM
Maybe Romney then.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278261-huntsman-time-for-gop-to-rally-around-trump

Wow.  And Jon Huntsman was the only Republican I actually liked and respected in 2012. et tu, Jon?

Romney and Huntsman have a blood feud. Romney is never Trump so Huntsman backing Trump was garunteed.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 08, 2016, 07:30:52 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 08, 2016, 07:04:06 PM
Incidentally if those Georgia numbers are true that's extraordinary and suggests Trump is starting to lose a big chunk of the evangelical vote.

It's baffling how he has managed to maintain any of that vote at all.

I believe it's most of his base.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

You need to actually write something if you are going to post.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Or at least maybe not post a pic from a different forum that requires a login to see.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 09, 2016, 08:45:14 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 08, 2016, 05:41:38 PM
Maybe Romney then.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278261-huntsman-time-for-gop-to-rally-around-trump

Wow.  And Jon Huntsman was the only Republican I actually liked and respected in 2012. et tu, Jon?

Romney and Huntsman have a blood feud. Romney is never Trump so Huntsman backing Trump was garunteed.

Nobody asked you for your bullshit opinion, Moonie.

jimmy olsen

Not counting superpacs, Hillary has outspent Trump on ads $52,000,000 to zero. When is the media seriously going to start asking whether his whole campaign is just an elaborate form of embezzlement? Dude raised $80 million last month. Where's the money?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/team-clinton-now-outspending-trump-ads-52-million-0-n626236

1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Was this the letter you got, Spicy? Because a gold executive membership card has got to be pretty tempting...

Malthus

Quote from: Jacob on August 09, 2016, 02:02:05 PM
Was this the letter you got, Spicy? Because a gold executive membership card has got to be pretty tempting...

Heh, for a second there I thought the "Trump Pence" heading was mirroring this:

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/secretariat_state/obolo_spietro/documents/index_en.htm

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

OttoVonBismarck

Yeah, Hillary is a crook for raising charitable dollars for her foundation, which uses them to help people around the world--and Trump has gotten very little attention for spending like 50% of his total campaign expenditures on buying things from Trump Organization companies.

Jacob

Trump just calls for "a second amendment solution" if Hillary wins: https://youtu.be/EcxkkrNSv-4

Valmy

He didn't really call for it. But thanks Trump for the 'shoot the President' jokes  :frusty:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2016, 02:39:18 PM
He didn't really call for it. But thanks Trump for the 'shoot the President' jokes  :frusty:

Right. He didn't "call for it" as much as suggest it might be a viable solution which I suppose is a nuance worth distinguishing.