News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 08, 2014, 04:14:58 PM
Lolz, behold the most recent human right:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/10/08/martin-omalley-and-the-human-right-to-wifi/

Amen, brother.  And if you had nothing else to do during a 4 hour layover at Midway International except binge watch Sons of Anarchy, you'd want it too.

Scipio

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2014, 07:26:32 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 08, 2014, 04:14:58 PM
Lolz, behold the most recent human right:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/10/08/martin-omalley-and-the-human-right-to-wifi/

Amen, brother.  And if you had nothing else to do during a 4 hour layover at Midway International except binge watch Sons of Anarchy, you'd want it too.
Why would O'Malley bother? He's already got your vote.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on October 08, 2014, 07:28:30 PM

If you've paid less attention to setting your dogs on your neighbors and more attention this thread, you would note that I stated I would never vote for him.

Scipio

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2014, 07:29:53 PM

If you've paid less attention to setting your dogs on your neighbors and more attention this thread, you would note that I stated I would never vote for him.
Siccing dogs on people is a human right!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Siccing dogs is often the best way to quote them since they have notoriously bad spelling and grammar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2014, 07:29:53 PM

I guess I missed that as well.  Why aren't you voting for him?  Did he run over a cat or something, or is he just not Hillary enough?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2014, 08:57:46 AM
I mean my internet was down for like 4 hours yesterday and I was ready to cut a bitch.

O'Malley welcomes you into his shirtless arms.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

Everything a person wants should be a guaranteed right.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2014, 08:43:17 AM
I guess I missed that as well.  Why aren't you voting for him?  Did he run over a cat or something, or is he just not Hillary enough?

I don't know why you missed it, since you responded with your typical douchebaggy dickhead post, much like the douchebaggy dickhead post above:

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2014, 12:29:22 AM
I really want to support him, as he's about as aligned to my opinions on the big issues as a politician can get, but he has directly and personally cost me two jobs.  I'd rather not find out if he'll eventually cost me a third, because that shit really gets old fast.

Quote from: derspiess on July 23, 2014, 09:35:05 AM
Thank you for the balanced analysis.

Douchebag dickhead.