News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

WTF bbc news has ****ing Jeremy Vine doing another stupid presentation from a virtual reality bullshit set.  :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

He is up on rcp betting average, but only to 18%.

Hillary still has the stronger hand.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

viper37

It's looking like I was right, Trump will be president :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

CNN spending a lot of time about everything Florida...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

viper37

Quote from: Zoupa on November 08, 2016, 09:12:47 PM
Florida is going Trump isn't it.  :yuk:
Florida and Michigan show a lead for Trump.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Fate

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 09:10:39 PM
Quote from: Fate on November 08, 2016, 09:09:13 PM
Clinton is losing Minnesota and Michigan by 0.1% in the exit polls. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

How is early voting factored into exit polls?

I'm not sure if they even try to account for early voters. Michigan doesn't have early voting, though.

dps

Quote from: DGuller on November 08, 2016, 09:06:49 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?  Just when it looked like Trump was on the ropes, he's now back in it.  There is no good ending tonight.  :(

There never was a good ending in sight--we were always going to end up with either Donald or Hil as Prez.   

I might just go get drunk.  I have sick days left to take.

mongers

For a laugh I'm trying RT.com Live:

https://www.rt.com/on-air/

But oddly they're only Americans talking, no european presenters at all, so maybe RT are just streaming a minor US network? 

It's the channel with James Zogby on it?

edit:
Actually it's RT.America, not heard of that before.

Legbiter

At this rate lusti was right.  :hmm:

Clinton is Captain Quint.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

So my bet is looking pretty good right now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

CNN coverage reminds me of FoxNews last time around....clutching at straws...
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Liep on November 08, 2016, 09:18:07 PM
So my bet is looking pretty good right now.

Just remember to spend you winnings by mid-January.