News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

They really need to tranquilize Wolf Blitzer.  We get it, the lead is near zero and moves back and forth.  We get it, move on.

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on November 08, 2016, 08:21:15 PM
They really need to tranquilize Wolf Blitzer.  We get it, the lead is near zero and moves back and forth.  We get it, move on.
He's always been annoying but he's getting worse as he ages, I think.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Texas is blowing my mind.  Unless they're a backward state and the cities report first.

Caliga

Tammy Duckworth (D) unseats Mark Kirk (R) in Illinois.

Little Marco Rubio holds on to his seat.

mongers

What channels are you guys watching?

I started with BBC, way too chating, shifted to ITV (unfortunately not pure ITN) ok-ish, not thinking of trying Al-jazerra next>  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

CNN.

Looks like the GOP could lose Senate seats in NC and NH.

Caliga

Trump's lead in Florida is increasing, but he's down significantly in NC and OH.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on November 08, 2016, 08:27:19 PM

I started with BBC, way too chating, shifted to ITV (unfortunately not pure ITN) ok-ish, not thinking of trying Al-jazerra next>  :hmm:

https://www.google.com/search?q=election+results&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////

Unfortunately it doesn't give percentage of total reported.

Caliga

derspiess

I'm at a brewery drinking $2.50 pints. Kind of helps me not give that much of a shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 08:30:32 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=election+results&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////

Thanks, I might just rely on Languish, that and a few news websites instead of tv channels, which seem to spending their time filling time.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on November 08, 2016, 08:32:52 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 08:30:32 PM

Thanks, I might just rely on Languish, that and a few news websites instead of tv channels, which seem to spending their time filling time.

I just woke up and am looking at this as Guardian was pretty detailed during primary season:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 08, 2016, 08:13:46 PM
Timmy is going to be insufferable.

He is your atonement for sins from a past life.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Hamilcar

Fate

Missouri exit polls are interesting.

Clinton getting killed, but Kander (D) is decimating Blunt (R)

Clinton 43%
Trump 52%

Kander 52%
Blunt 45%

Senate looking more like it's gonna be 51-49 rather than just 50-50.