News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

The situation is getting very strange.  They simply just can't leave Boston on lockdown indefinitely. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 04:55:57 PM
The situation is getting very strange.  They simply just can't leave Boston on lockdown indefinitely. :hmm:

How much does a lost workday cost a city of that size?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 19, 2013, 04:27:09 PM
I think cops have a lot of the same problems shift workers have and it's compounded by the need for many of them to also be mobile throughout the day. They are out of sync with a lot of society and that leads to eating habits geared towards fast food and fast service diners and etc. That leads to fat.

I couldn't digest a meal without a steering wheel in my face for 3 years.

Legbiter

Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2013, 04:11:10 PM
Boy, you can tell which cops want to look good for TV and which ones just don't give a shit :lol:

And thank God for XXL size tactical uniforms & gear.

It's shift work while everything you buy is covered in shit like sugar/HFCS, grains and soybean/canola oil.

Give these guys a 3 pound grass-fed steak drenched in real butter with olive oil salad and a strong coffee afterwards and watch the pounds melt off.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 04:58:46 PM
A lot. :weep:

I'd not be surprised that if two Chechens on a roadtrip can shut down Boston other Islamoids might get similar ideas.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Viking

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 04:54:27 PM
This story has begun to bore me. Kill the 19 year old, drone the aunt in Canada and string the father up.

Give the Uncle a talk show  :secret:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Kleves

Barrage of gunfire in Watertown. Hopefully they won't let the kid get away this time.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

mongers

Quote from: Kleves on April 19, 2013, 06:27:57 PM
Barrage of gunfire in Watertown. Hopefully they won't let the kid get away this time.

The End ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

They have someone on a boat, surrounded.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Very, very sharp of the boat owner to notice that the ladder for the boat wasn't down the last time he looked, and called the cops accordingly.

OttoVonBismarck

Link to stream from the Boston police band if anyone wants to listen.

Viking

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 19, 2013, 06:44:36 PM
Link to stream from the Boston police band if anyone wants to listen.

Don't american police have secure encoded communications?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

OttoVonBismarck

Lot a hardware and trouble for a shithead teenager probably down to a handgun or rifle at this point.

MadImmortalMan

Yeah they got the kid cornered.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers