Started by Syt, April 11, 2013, 01:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on April 12, 2013, 11:18:51 AM
Quote from: fahdiz on April 12, 2013, 11:13:32 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 12, 2013, 04:05:07 AM
Quote from: Tamas on April 12, 2013, 03:59:40 AM
hey you don't have to convince ME

That seems like a personal problem.  Fahdiz's party is a member of an international conservative group of political parties called International Democrat Union which includes the Republican party of the US and Conservative party of Britain.  Birds of a feather...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Democrat_Union

My party?

You can cry if you want to. :)

You would cry too if it happened to you.
and the horse you rode in on

Grallon

Quote from: Valmy on April 12, 2013, 08:34:02 AM
... France is just engaged in the political malaise we all seem to be struggling with these days.

Everywhere you turn you see the corruption and sclerosis bursting at the seems...  :glare:

The differences between this bout of elite gangrene and other previous historical examples is a) said elites control WMD and b) the masses behind them is proportionally vastly more educated than their predecessors.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Quote from: fahdiz on April 12, 2013, 12:37:46 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 12, 2013, 06:46:25 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2013, 06:35:07 AM
Quote from: Tamas on April 12, 2013, 04:12:52 AM
I don't understand the relevance.

Fahdiz is Raz's new chew toy. spicy got wore out.

JR said Fahdiz was cause of the 2008 economic collapse and I take his word on economic thingies.  Admittedly, I asked him to say it, but I think it should still count.

What are you talking about?

Exactly what I said.  Back in 2008 when everyone was panicking about the economy we naturally had a discussion on the topic.  JR was listing some factors that he believed caused the crash, and I asked him to add "Fahdiz caused it" or something along those lines and he added that to the list.  Since I don't understand economics that well I accepted his explanation even though I asked him to list that explanation.  Unfortunately I don't think the forum records go back before 2009 so I can't link you to the discussion.

The ruling party of Hungary is called Fidesz,  which looks kinda like your name.  Thus it's Fahdiz's party.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on