Game of Thrones: Which claimant do you support?

Started by Martinus, April 02, 2013, 12:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which claimant to the Iron Throne do you support (third season status)?

Daenerys Stormborn
21 (47.7%)
Joffrey Baratheon-Lannister
2 (4.5%)
Stannis Baratheon
11 (25%)
Other
10 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Queequeg

Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2013, 07:03:37 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 02, 2013, 03:36:08 AM
[spoiler]Jon Targaryen[/spoiler] true heir to the Iron Throne

Pffft.  The true heir is [spoiler]Aegon VI Targaryen[/spoiler]

But since we did not know that yet I was in Dany's camp at the beginning of season III.
[spoiler]There are all sorts of hints in the books that that boy is a pretender and whoreborn.[/spoiler]
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on April 02, 2013, 08:16:22 AM
[spoiler]There are all sorts of hunts in the books that that boy is a pretender and whoreborn.[/spoiler]

LIES!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2013, 08:16:58 AM
Quote from: Queequeg on April 02, 2013, 08:16:22 AM
[spoiler]There are all sorts of hunts in the books that that boy is a pretender and whoreborn.[/spoiler]

LIES!

Damn hunts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 02, 2013, 08:54:57 AM
Stannis :w00t:

What is it with you and your boner for older male religious conservatives? :P

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2013, 10:22:32 AM

Could it be possible that people make determinations that are NOT based on their sexual feelings towards the options?

Or, to put it another way, not everyone just picks whoever they want to fuck the most.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on April 02, 2013, 10:25:10 AM

Could it be possible that people make determinations that are NOT based on their sexual feelings towards the options?

Or, to put it another way, not everyone just picks whoever they want to fuck the most.

I don't want to fuck Daenerys.

Incidentally, Sheilbh has been displaying this tendency consistently so it is more of a running joke between us. How about you let him respond rather than white-knighting about something you have no idea about.

Josephus

Really? This is a fantasy thread about fantasy monarch in a fantasy movie based on a fantasy book.. I'm going with who I want to fuck the most. Hence Danaerys.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2013, 10:30:46 AM

I don't want to fuck Daenerys.

Incidentally, Sheilbh has been displaying this tendency consistently so it is more of a running joke between us. How about you let him respond rather than white-knighting about something you have no idea about.

Yeah, but your opposition to Stannis is well known to be 100% driven by him killing the guy you do want to fuck. I know exactly what this is all about.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

My opposition to Stannis is he is generally dull and seems completely unwilling to play the political game that successful monarchs should.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.