Is Tennesee Capitol Sink For Muslim Feet Washing?

Started by Syt, March 26, 2013, 01:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

On a practical note, good to see someone has had the forethought to fix a  protective wire mess to ward off damage from metal mop buckets.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2013, 01:33:13 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2013, 01:02:36 PM
Those are the names in the OP.

Damn.  Those are some fucked up names.

What's wrong with Matheny? I will grant that the other one sounds like a fuel additive.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2013, 01:49:02 PM
What's wrong with Matheny? I will grant that the other one sounds like a fuel additive.

Is it a first or last name?

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2013, 02:40:01 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2013, 01:49:02 PM

Is it a first or last name?

Last.  Kinda like this one:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

derspiess

:lol:  Give it some time & they will be.  Lord knows people love using last names as first names these days.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 26, 2013, 02:57:15 PM
:lol:  Give it some time & they will be.  Lord knows people love using last names as first names these days.

Heck they have loved doing it for centuries :genealogist:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

fhdz

I actually like "Smith" as a first name.
and the horse you rode in on

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2013, 02:58:38 PM

Heck they have loved doing it for centuries :genealogist:

There's been an uptick recently, if my kid's pre-school is any indication.